Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark the moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

clark "the bda" kent: if i can't save lana, the world isnt worth saving!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
      I really hope so...but I thought the fire was lit at the end of the last episode...and so on. Just when I think that dang fire is blazing...it fizzles out somewhere.
      Next 3 episodes!! I'm sure they won't disappoint you!!!

Comment

I've got my fingers crossed! This is kents last chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo-jo
          The funny thing about what everone is writing about clark. Yes clark should've been concerned about what lex may find. But like anyone else..doesn't matter if he superman or not....is controled by something that will always dominated our logical judgement...something that is more powerful than superman or evil or anything else that we know of....what he feels for lana......LOVE....that's why he stayed with lana instead of persuing lex. do you know any one who's in love that wouldn't have done what clark did.
          except, what he feels is more GUILT than LOVE. He'd do anything to fix another one of his screwups even if that means letting Lex slide for however long. A real hero wouldn't have let one threat go in place of another. Especially a problem that was relatively simple to solve in comparison.

Originally posted by Jo-jo
          Doesn't matter ....a bleeding heart will always have more strength that what seems logical.He may be kryptonian but he has been raised as a human.
          Human heroes would know what to do as well. Ollie & the League, even Chloe would've been smarter in that sense
          Last edited by dru-zod2501; 04-24-2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Tom Welling is a great actor and I loved the character of Clark he portrays EXCEPT the writers keep screwing him. Why do they make him so ignorant at times and after everything he has gone through and knows and how well the Kents raised him - somehow he has forget EVERYTHING - and makes Lana the priority. Hello - Lex controlling you means Lana and EVERYONE else you care about -oh, and the world- can say goodbye - but hey - you go sit with Lana all night and then get bugged that Oliver is storing stuff with Chloe at Isis or that Chloe hasn't found anything (even though she's the ONLY one prioritizing)....

The writers need to be whapped over the head.

Comment

The thing is that the episode description did say that Clark would be desperately searching for Brainiac who was the only one who could save Lana, so I'm not so surprised about his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by al821
                clark "the bda" kent: if i can't save lana, the world isnt worth saving!
                LOL that is exactly how the writer's have decided he be depicted...

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                  The thing is that the episode description did say that Clark would be desperately searching for Brainiac who was the only one who could save Lana, so I'm not so surprised about his behavior.
                  But he wasnt even desperately searching...he was desperately badgering Chloe...and whining to anyone who would listen.

Comment

But he wasnt even desperately searching...he was desperately badgering Chloe...and whining to anyone who would listen.
                    Or, just sitting with Lana all night instead of doing anything - don't forget that. The only thing he did was make a trip to the Fortress and then read a book (after Chloe told him to).

Comment

Originally posted by Servayne
                      Or, just sitting with Lana all night instead of doing anything - don't forget that. The only thing he did was make a trip to the Fortress and then read a book (after Chloe told him to).
                      Yep...that pretty much sums up clarks "desperate" day. Mean while chloe is hacking into everything conceivable...getting the crap kicked out of her...found out her boyfriend was betraying her....had a dancing with the stars moment...and got a hot makeout session. All the while...Clarks holding Lanas hand.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

I'm sorry i'm so negative people...Clark just brings it out in me!!
                      Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-24-2008, 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yep...that pretty much sums up clarks "desperate" day. Mean while chloe is hacking into everything conceivable...getting the crap kicked out of her...found out her boyfriend was betraying her....had a dancing with the stars moment...and got a hot makeout session. All the while...Clarks holding Lanas hand.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

I'm sorry i'm so negative people...Clark just brings it out in me!!
                        LOL - that's our hero! Oh wait, sorry, he's not our hero he's Lana's hero.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJedi
                          Blame the Writers NOT Clark!!!

The Smallville writers really NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!

We are tired of Clark this way!!!
                          You are absolutely right.......but that excuse GETS OLD......at some point.....writting or otherwise.....this version of Clark Kent has to accept either praise or crtitism for what IT IS & what it brings to mythology......I've always said that Smallville....especially after the 3rd season....is loads of crap with gold nuggets sprinkled here and there. No nuggets tonight.....but plenty of the other....somehow that doesn't make up for it.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
                          Clark showed how much of a dumb bastard he was tonight. He's allowing Lex to acquire something that will put him under Lex's control. He's allowing an evil maniac to acquire the ultimate weapon and what is Clark doing? Spending the night with Lana. Then he gets mad at Chloe and goes back to using her for his own purposes and to do his own dirty work. What a moron. He deserves anything bad that happens to him from this point on.
                          I've been saying this almost from the day he told Jonathan to go screw himself because he was gonna play football, and nothing would stop him. Clark Kent being a moron is really old news......but those believing that light switching Clark in season eight will make him finally Superman......well, they'll only be right in name.....unless it's secretly Bizzaro....he's more Superman than Clark will ever be.....at least "realistically" speaking on this show.

And wow.....does Jimmy raise Smallivilles game or what.....can you say RIDICULOUS.
                          Last edited by CK&CK; 04-24-2008, 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark spending the whole night with Lana!!!! wow, great use of time, and continually stiff -arming Chloe to hack into govt. computers and put her a$$ on the line while Clark has been spending time with Lana which as exhausted all options for finding Brainiac & Kara; and decides apparently to use Chloe now as a last resort. Then gets mad at her for not getting any results. Clark is going to find results at the hospital or wherever Lana is. Now we know why Pete left Smallville. Chloe is the one under investigation by the feds; putting her relationship with Jimmy in trouble. AND I've never understood how on certain episodes Clark will talk about Jor-El in a good light (last week talking about his dead father figures/after Kara vanished & Zor-El told Clark about his father from "Blue") and then yelling at his father for Kara, believing he sent her away with Brainiac-that it was Jor-El's fault. Well at least we know we have 1 more season/1 more year to turn Clark into someone other than the BDA.

Comment

Again, I think TW does a great job but have to agree that this Clark Kent has gone down hill. We've seen him go up and down and after Descent I fully thought he was seeing the "light" and on his way to being the man of steel, then we had tonight's episode.

I hate being so negative as I'm not normally but the writer's are screwing CK... they need to get over Lana and get his priorities straight - which he had at the end of Descent, so what happened??

Comment

Tom does an amazing job...and I would bet good money he thinks the same things we do. That the way they write Clark is like a 5 year old throwing a hissy fit half the time.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Servayne
                                Again, I think TW does a great job but have to agree that this Clark Kent has gone down hill. We've seen him go up and down and after Descent I fully thought he was seeing the "light" and on his way to being the man of steel, then we had tonight's episode.

I hate being so negative as I'm not normally but the writer's are screwing CK... they need to get over Lana and get his priorities straight - which he had at the end of Descent, so what happened??
                                I know....me too. This is the first time I'm close to giving up on Ck. Just when I think he's getting there the BDA resurfaces. At the end of Descent he seemed so determined...and now, he is twiddling his thumbs again. Come on Ck...either take a stand or dont. Enough of this one step forward one step back bull....be a man for goodness sake!
                                Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-24-2008, 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎