DVD News and Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually, the Amazon pre-order price sets the bar for the sale price at Best Buy and places like that. Course if u dont buy it the first week, BB jacks the price back up. Ill be getting T:SCC blu-ray on the first day. Last year I think I paid $29.95 for the first season (9 eps) though it may have been a little less.

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
      Usually, the Amazon pre-order price sets the bar for the sale price at Best Buy and places like that. Course if u dont buy it the first week, BB jacks the price back up. Ill be getting T:SCC blu-ray on the first day. Last year I think I paid $29.95 for the first season (9 eps) though it may have been a little less.
      Ever have a problem with ordering DVDs through the mail? I have. I've had them get rattled around inside the case and all scratched up. I usually like to get them from a store.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Kernal Thai - who's the guy in your avatar?
      Last edited by HeroesUnlimited; 05-28-2009, 04:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Kernal Thai - who's the guy in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

it always makes me think of Col. Klink

Comment

That's Michael Hogan who played Colonel Tigh on Battlestar Galactica.

If they r rattling around when they arrive just send the disk back unopened. I had a lot of trouble with Babylon 5 and similar multidisk packages that use a similar design. I actual prefer the sets with individual thin cases for tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
            If they r rattling around when they arrive just send the disk back unopened.
            Too much aggravation IMO. I guess I'm just too lazy, lol. And I'm usually pretty excited to dig in and start watching them. Sending them back delays the process a week or more.

Comment

GO pick up TSCC at best buy guys! its super cheap right now!

Comment

I see Dollhouse and T:SCC Blu-ray r now both $51.99 on Amazon. I guess that means Dollhouse is twice as good since u only get half as many episodes. Anyone who pays $51.99 for 13 eps of a network show is insane! I know HBO/Showtime get that much but r unrated.

Comment

I see season 2 blu-ray is down to 44.95 at Amazon. Wonder what that means?

Comment

I see they sold over 60,000 units the first week. Not a bad start but prolly needs three solids weeks to make an impression. Now if everyone but me bought an extra copy this week and next ... what?

Comment

Question???

Did the show get picked up for another season?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎