Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put it in your bra!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was yelling at the screen too. I thought putting it in her bra would be a safe place too. Come on, a desk with open access, especially to the boss.

Comment

OMG! That's what I yelled at Chloe when I saw Lex coming down the stairs, "Stick it in your bra, Chloe!"

Comment

Funny how all the female posters are all thinking along the same lines and apparently were yelling at their TV for her to stuff it in her bra.

I'm a guy, and it honestly never crossed my mind when I was watching that scene.

So what's the deal, do you girls actually hide stuff in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
          Funny how all the female posters are all thinking along the same lines and apparently were yelling at their TV for her to stuff it in her bra.

I'm a guy, and it honestly never crossed my mind when I was watching that scene.

So what's the deal, do you girls actually hide stuff in there?

Oh no...our secret has been blown!
          I think most of us ladies know men dont usually dare to look there....so it seems like a reasonable hiding place. Especially when Lex Luthor is involved. If i found a key in my desk with my best friends (who happens to be an alien) symbol on the case....and the one man who wanted to destroy him was walking down the stairs....I would like to think I wouldnt hide it in my desk...DP property, which he is at liberty to search at any given second. I think thats why most of us girls were yelling at our tv's. Hide it in a danger zone!!! Where maybe he might think twice about going. If not...there has to be cameras in the DP, mail the footage to a news station...I can see the headlines now "Lex Luthor makes breast exam part of job application!"

Comment

It was the Bra or swallow it.
            Don't think Lex would like to be searching either orifice.

Comment

"Danger Zone" hehe, I guess that makes sense.

Lex would have totally gone there though, he's a big perv.

Comment

When I saw that scene, I immediately said:

"Chloe...Key...Bra...Now"

Comment

yea i was pissed when she dropped it back in the drawer, im like ccccccchloe hide it he's commmming

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                    "Danger Zone" hehe, I guess that makes sense.

Lex would have totally gone there though, he's a big perv.
                    I dont know if any of you watch MadTv, but i was channeling a Stewart moment there. .

It's true, I think Lex would have stripped her naked if he had too....he had totally lost it by that point. But maybe Clark or anyone would have walked in before that happend. I'm beyond frustrated that Chloe had the key...and let it slip away. Granted...she had to think quickly....but I would have hoped Chloe could have used that wonderful imagination of hers. I mean...she did alright when she had to push Clark against a filing cabinet and makeout with him all those years ago.

Comment

SOOOOO DUMBBB AHHHHHHH
                      not the DESK

but i still love chloe =) im really glad clark didnt blame her or anything

Comment

OMG, I was thinking the same thing! That was "smart" putting it back in her desk like Lex is not going to look. She didn't even try to be conspicuous about it too. She dropped the key back like she just used a pen. She did shred the paper (slams head), I think at this point the key is far more important than the paper.

At least if Lex try to do a body search on her, she can slap him and say it was justified because Lex was groping her.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                          I dont know if any of you watch MadTv, but i was channeling a Stewart moment there. .

It's true, I think Lex would have stripped her naked if he had too....he had totally lost it by that point. But maybe Clark or anyone would have walked in before that happend. I'm beyond frustrated that Chloe had the key...and let it slip away. Granted...she had to think quickly....but I would have hoped Chloe could have used that wonderful imagination of hers. I mean...she did alright when she had to push Clark against a filing cabinet and makeout with him all those years ago.
                          Must have missed that episode of MadTV.

But seriously Chloe gah! What happened to "A good reporter always thinks on her feet?" Hmm maybe she should have shoved Lex up against the cabinets and kissed him too, as a distraction!

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                            I was yelling for her to put it in her bra too. lol.
                            ME TOO I WAS LIKE DAMN...C'MON AND THE WRITERS MISS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY AGAIN TO REV UP THE SEX APPEAL OF CHLOE

Comment

that was weird the first thing I think of when I need to hide something is in my clothing...not my bra...haha...my pockets

Comment

Another place she could have put it was in her shoe. She's sitting down, she could easily reach her left arm down and slipped the key in her shoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎