Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will make Clark FLY?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know! He'll get a flight ring from the Legion! Only use in EXTREME emergency!

Comment

Now ever since Clark's been zooming around Metropolis saving people, the fortress has either been gone or sick. When it eventually gets fixed, Jor-El will recognize that Clark is doing what he is supposed to be doing, and Jor-El will allow Clark to fly.

Comment

As much as i would love to say "Saving Lois", i can't because its not what i believe.

When he accepts his destiny. Thats the only time he should fly. For himself.
        If they dare make him fly for someone else, i will actually put my fist through my TV. Even if its my lovely Lois

Comment

Originally posted by susangail
          I voted "Other." I think he'll fly when he least expects it, despite himself. There will be a compelling need, and he'll just do it. It would be sweet if the writers just slipped it in there
          I think I'm in agreeance with you here.

I originally voted for when he actually accepts his destiny, but he's heading more in that direction with Season 8. Granted, I don't think it means he has completely accepted his destiny, but he's getting close.

I think like you said, one day (hopefully SOON) he'll just need to fly and do it.

Comment

When he least expect yeah

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎