No announcement yet.

Favorite Veritas Character

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minela
    Nobody voted for Jimmy? Come on people, he was quite cute in this one. Classic Jimmy gotta get some votes.
    Okay, I've seen Lois in more enjoyable Smallville parts. Just because she's being her Iconic self didn't make it awesome for me.....but at least she's great to look at (I must admit that I was checking her out before I even knew it was her)....but classic Jimmy? His part only showed me more valid reasons as to why I consider him to be the most BORING Iconic character ever to hit a comic book page...let alone celluloid. He was boring in the comics, he was boring in the Superman Movies (yeah, Jimmy was unbelivably boring in the Superman Movies)....and he's boring in Smallville! Although, I rather kind of liked the Jimmy Olsen from the 1950's tv series......but even that incarnation didn't make Jimmy O much of a better character.

Ah Chloe......giving it up to this guy.....one of the rare few times that I can honestly call Chloe a total loser. But at least Chloe was able to give Lana advice about saving it for the right guy......even if Clark isn't the right guy for Lana in the end......as the fates will prove.

*Hey, I just noticed...as of right now....Classic Shelby is 3 votes ahead of Classic Jimmy Olsen......who knows if it will stick.....but I just had to laugh..........Plus I really like Shelby.
    Last edited by CK&CK; 03-31-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I had to go with Marsters. Finally a Braniac you love to hate. I didn't feel he was evil enough in prior eps, but this one he was.

Lionel, always great as well.

Comment

Lionel made this episode.John Glover did a brilliant job.Gosh,I sure will miss him

Comment

Jimmy > Brainiac > Lois > Shelby > Lionel > Lex > Random Lex worship girl > Lana > Moon > Water > Lex's office Chair > Dust > Kara > Stride commercial > Clark & Chloe.

Clark and Chloe were just being too stupid ignoring Lionel in this episode...

Comment

TV Guide poll is open again and now tom is losing. GO VOTE!

Comment

I liked Lois and Jimmy's scenes as i liked how you saw they were a great team and could get to the bottom of stuff. Lionel was also great.

Comment

I doubt even if Tom loses they are going to kick him because of sloppy ratings. Where would they find another superman look-alike that has the same (or better, in this case i guess) acting abilities so fast?

Originally posted by KAL-EL10
                I liked Lois and Jimmy's scenes as i liked how you saw they were a great team and could get to the bottom of stuff. Lionel was also great.
                Although....they didn't get to the bottom of anything because...they accused Lionel, and it was Lex

P.S. episode 16 is now AROUND 3 days away from final cut^_^

Fractured.
                Last edited by Fractured; 04-08-2008, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fractured
                  Although....they didn't get to the bottom of anything because...they accused Lionel, and it was Lex

P.S. episode 16 is now AROUND 3 days away from final cut^_^

Fractured.
                  Actually they did, by fallowing around Lionel they found the evidence that it was Lex, thus starting false but still getting to the bottom of things because while it was the wrong Luthor, it was a real lead.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                    Jimmy > Brainiac > Lois > Shelby > Lionel > Lex > Random Lex worship girl > Lana > Moon > Water > Lex's office Chair > Dust > Kara > Stride commercial > Clark & Chloe.

Clark and Chloe were just being too stupid ignoring Lionel in this episode...

although i'd put Kara below the stride commerical, and shelby would kick Jimmy off the top spot... he was just so brave barking at an alien computer like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide

although i'd put Kara below the stride commerical, and shelby would kick Jimmy off the top spot... he was just so brave barking at an alien computer like that!
                      Jimmy, Lois, Brainiac, and Shelby were all equal about, however Jimmy won top spot for being put on so much and generally under loved. Brainiac is there because James Marsters is god, also why moon, always showed up right before he came in, and water, got to touch him, made an appearance on my list. Dust was there as the control.

Comment

totally agreed

and lex's office chair rarely gives a bad performance

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                          totally agreed

and lex's office chair rarely gives a bad performance
                          sexy sexy leather... *purrs* yeah Lex's office chair give a solid performance.

Comment

Lionel !

Comment

Lois, Clark, Jimmy, Lionel, Chloe & Lana

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡