X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

finals on pi say 3.86 with reaper at 2.78

Comment

Smallville 2.4/4 1.6/5 3,860,000 1.6/5
      Reaper 1.8/3 1.2/3 2,782,000 1.0/3

Woohoo an increase of a whole 20k viewers for the finals. That frakking sucks.
      Last edited by JAMHEXXX; 03-28-2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
        Yeah it seemed like The CW did everything they could to promote their shows.
        I think they were promoting so much because it was during Smallville, though, and they get some of their most viewers during Smallville. Will they bother to promote Smallville during less-watched shows?

Comment

so 3.86 is the final numbers?

Comment

I think its 3.84 million.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
              so 3.86 is the final numbers?
              Yes.

Comment

Better than Traveler then it seems.
                Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                  I think they were promoting so much because it was during Smallville, though, and they get some of their most viewers during Smallville. Will they bother to promote Smallville during less-watched shows?
                  Oh, probably. But the thing is that nobody will see them. In the next two weeks, the only shows that will get even over two million viewers are ANTM and FNSD and possibly SV repeats.

Comment

Considering last week was 3.4, a 3.86 is great, so I don't know what people are whinging about. This means that if we can sustain the numbers after the break, we'll be back to 4 million next week most likely.

Comment

Considering last week was 3.4, a 3.86 is great, so I don't know what people are whinging about. This means that if we can sustain the numbers after the break, we'll be back to 4 million next week most likely.
                      ^ don't you mean two weeks?

Comment

Actually it's nearly three weeks, not two. Descent airs on April 17th.

Comment

well the week is almost over so there's about 2 weeks of repeat

Comment

I have high hopes that the numbers will increase. I think anyone who saw Veritas were treated to a reminder of just how good SV can be and the previews for Descent HAVE to draw people back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                              I think anyone who saw Veritas were treated to a reminder of just how good SV can be
                              I'm sorry, but "Veritas" was not a great episode. It wasn't the worst episode ever, but you could just feel that huge chunks were missing. And nothing really happened. There was a lot of exposition, the introduction of some things that look like they might be interesting. But the episode itself was kinda flat and non-actiony.

Really, it felt like part one of a two-part episode. So I do think the stuff that was set up in "Veritas" will start to pay off in "Descent." But "Veritas" itself was kinda blah, and not the kind of ep that would wow and excite new or casual viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
                                The overnights are the same as the last few episodes. Expect viewership numbers to be in the range of the last couple episodes.

The CW duo Smallville (#5: 2.8/ 5) and the recently relocated Reaper (#5: 2.1/ 3), which is not an improvement from recent occupant Supernatural.

__________________________________________________ __________

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
                                Kara................4.59 million*
                                Fierce..............4.82 million*
                                Cure................5.18 million*
                                Action..............4.65 million*
                                Lara................4.38 million*
                                Wrath..............4.64 million*
                                Blue.................4.51 million*
                                Gemini.............3.71 million*
                                Persona............3.81 million*
                                Siren.................4.01 million*
                                Fracture..............3.67 million*
                                Hero...................3.81 million*
                                Traveler...............3.44 million*
                                Veritas.................

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.03 million
                                That doesn't seem too bad on the ratings, they seem a little higher then last year aren't they?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
                                I'm sorry, but "Veritas" was not a great episode. It wasn't the worst episode ever, but you could just feel that huge chunks were missing. And nothing really happened. There was a lot of exposition, the introduction of some things that look like they might be interesting. But the episode itself was kinda flat and non-actiony.

Really, it felt like part one of a two-part episode. So I do think the stuff that was set up in "Veritas" will start to pay off in "Descent." But "Veritas" itself was kinda blah, and not the kind of ep that would wow and excite new or casual viewers.
                                Maybe what was going to be in it when the strike was going on, maybe stuff was reshot and it wound up not being in the shot, the so called cliffhanger. Nobody knew where the strike was going, and the episodes of Smallville were getting very thin and close to the end by the time it was resolved. Smallville was the only show to me to stretch out their episodes. Supernatural is in a pickle as they ran out of stuff, they may have maybe 5 shots for their final or maybe 3, I don't know.
                                Last edited by Darren5000; 03-30-2008, 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎