• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Veritas

Discuss the television ratings for "Veritas."

Predix?

Hoping for at least 4 million

Comment

I know in USA Today, they incorrectly mentioned tonight's episode was the season finale, so it might pull some more people into the episode.

Comment

I predict it will be about 4 million. With CW touting it as "Kara Teaches Clark to Fly", that should draw some past viewers who otherwise would have been on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
          I predict it will be about 4 million. With CW touting it as "Kara Teaches Clark to Fly", that should draw some past viewers who otherwise would have been on the sidelines.
          Only people who looked at the online description or watch Space Channel will think he was going to fly. The majority of people would have just saw the trailer on the channel, and it never mentioned him flying.

Honestly I think all this flight talk was meant to be used as promotion for the episode when it was originally meant to be the finale, and he probably would have at least taken off in that case. I don't know why they *still* used the same promotion in some instances despite re-editing the episode.

Comment

I'm thinking 4 million too. The episode stated a lot of things that would make fans excited.

Comment

sadly i have to disagree with you guys, i predict it will be either from 3.2 to 3.7 million viewers

Comment

Wow this is the first time, but I have to disagree with you on that one, I'm thinking either 3.6 to 4.1 million viewers.

Comment

I highly doubt it will go down from last week (what did that end up being, 3.4?), but I'm not sure if it will go up either.

Comment

I am hoping it will.

Comment

^well we'll find out soon

Comment

Indeed we will... *waits*

Comment

reasons that it will do well
                          1. lots of advertising in tv guide and newspaper (some said it was the season finale)
                          2. good trailer
                          3. had an excellent episode before it leading it to veritas
                          4. casts' interviews

Comment

The boards seemed pretty busy last night. Sometimes that's a good indicator.

OTOH, the competition was still tough and the CW as a whole is down from last week.

I'm hoping for at least 3.5, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
                              reasons that it will do well
                              1. lots of advertising in tv guide and newspaper (some said it was the season finale)
                              2. good trailer
                              3. had an excellent episode before it leading it to veritas
                              4. casts' interviews
                              Which cast interviews?....I can't remember if I remember seeing any......

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎