Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes from "Veritas" (SPOILERS)............

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Brainiac line

And i loved Lionels; "I've repented!"
    To Chloe. His desperation. I thought that whole scene was excellent.

Comment

Braniac.if we had done this my way noone would have gotten hurt.

Comment

I kind of liked when Lionel referred to Lois and Jimmy as the “Dynamic Duo.”

Comment

Braniac - Did i mention that she's in excrutiating pain? She just can't express it.

Comment

Clark: What did you do to Lana?
            Brainiac: A little adjustment to her central nervous system. Absolutely irreversible by any human standards. Completely reversible by me.
            Kara: Whatever you want me to do, just don't let Lana suffer.
            Brainiac: I'm afraid that she is suffering. There's part of Lana that is completely aware of what's happening around her, but she has no control of her body. Her motor skills, her speech, every breath she takes is controlled by me.
            Clark: Leave Lana out of this.
            Brainiac: Did I mention that Lana is in excruciating pain? She just can't express it.

Comment

Originally posted by spideyfan
              I dont know if that was exact but that was a cool quote
              Chloe:
              "Being near Clark is the closest you are going to get to seeing God"

Kara:
              "Up, up, and away"
              Loved those lines. So was Chloe actaully calling Clark a God?

Comment

Favorite Veritas Quotes

VERITAS QUOTES:

1) Clark and Kara (on teaching Clark how to fly):

Air whooshing!

Kara: Easy as pie. Clark, I know you sent Lana off to Isis so she wouldn't see your maiden voyage. When are you gonna stop stalling?

Clark: Not helping.

Kara: I'm sorry.

Clark: Yeah, I know.

Kara: It -- but it's just really easy. Just up, up, and away.

Clark: I don't have time for this.

Kara: You saw brainiac fly away. How do you plan on catching him?

Clark: It won't matter if we don't find him first. Instead, we're wasting time with abilities that I don't have yet.

Kara: Fine. You cover the land, and I'll cover the sky.

2) Clark Kent and Lionel Luthor:

Lionel: Clark, I --

Clark: Save it for the police.

Lionel: Please, I- I came here to see Lana.

Clark: Lana!

Lionel: I'd hoped that she could talk some sense into you, but we're running out of time, son. You must listen to me.

Clark: You've already destroyed the life of one son. You don't get a second chance. The only real son you have hates you just as much as I do.

Lionel: That -- that doesn't matter, but you've -- you've got to listen to me. Please!

Clark: You're right, it doesn't, 'cause you're just gonna wash your hands of it, aren't you? Just like you did when you murdered Dr. Swann and the Queens?! You haven't changed. Patricia told me, and you killed her for it.

Lionel: No. Clark, no. I'd never -- you... all right. But it's -- it's not important what you think of me, but I -- there are some things that you should know. I have kept your secret hidden longer than you imagine.

Clark: I should have listened to my father. I was stupid to think you could care about anyone other than yourself. You're less human than I am.

Lionel: Clark, there's -- there's something I -- I must give you. Here, take this. Please!

Clark: There's nothing you have that I want. Now, where's Lana?

Lionel: I don't know. The receptionist said she had a visitor, and then she left.

Clark (looking at Lionel): Visitor.

Whoooooosh!!

3) Lionel Luthor and Chloe Sullivan:

Lionel: Miss Sullivan. You must talk to Clark. I need you to talk to Clark.

Chloe: A little late to mend that fence. Amazing how a couple of cold-blooded murders can come between people.

Lionel: No, no. I have taken moral responsibility for every atrocity I committed in the past.

Chloe: Past?! Try last week! Maybe even today. Who knows with you?

Lionel: I did not -- did not kill Patricia Swann.

Chloe: After you knocked off her father and the rest of the Veritas coven of yours, I'm supposed to believe you, why?

Lionel: Because I was given a gift. I was chosen by Jor-El to serve him -- to be his vessel, his emissary. And that changed me. That made me a different man.

Chloe: We're not stupid. You preyed on clark's inherent need to find good in all people and his constant willingness for forgiveness. But now you have cried wolf one too many times.

Lionel: Miss Sullivan, please. I'm begging you to listen. Clark won't talk to me. He's turned away from Jor-El, and now he is vulnerable. He is in terrible danger.

Chloe: If he's in any danger, it's only from you.

Lionel (grabbing Chloe): No, I have repented!

Chloe: That's right. You're an intensely spiritual man. You amassed all the power a human could until you found out about Clark. Befriending him is the closest thing you'll ever get to seeing God.

Lionel: Protecting him is the only way I found to pay for my sins. And isn't that what we all want? To repent and be forgiven? But none of that matters, because what's coming is so terrible!

Chloe: Another false warning.

Lionel: No!

Chloe: You seriously need to come upwith a new line.

Lionel: No!
                Last edited by tibbit78; 10-08-2008, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Kara: "Up up and Away
                  Lionel: " Whats coming is so Terrible"
                  Brainiac:" Just Remember if we have done it my way no one wouldnt get hurt"
                  Lana: "Let Me Go"

Comment

Jimmy - "I know this will shock you, but Clark called and Chloe ran off on some big secret project."

Clark - "You already destroyed the life of one son. You don't get a second chance."

Gina - "This bank held off the Third Reich, the Sicilian Mafia, and Al-Quaeda. With all due respect, I'm fairly certain they won't bow to you."

Chloe - mazing how a couple of cold-blooded murders can come between people."

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkgirl8
                      I loved that one...

and also the scene with Lionel, Jimmy and Lois and the whole Potato, Patata thing... Jimmy's face to Lionel's line was sooo funny i had to laugh...

Lionel: I can't decide, Is it boundless courage you have or is it incorrigible stupidity?
                      Jimmy's face
                      Lois: Potato, patata....
                      His face is basically saying "the man's got a point." Very funny moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎