Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7-15 Veritas Live Discussion and Countdown Thread (US).....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Laniac say after "Kal-el.."?

Comment

• you're too late

Comment

• Why should anyone believe Lionel at this point.. I mean he helped to kidnapp Clark and almost kill him with Green K- Cage. You really can't blame them for not listening to him let alone that he killed the Queens, Teagues and had Kara's bracelet before when she was missing and he kept that from Clark as well. Lionel was whinny and losing it! haha Martha would whip him into shape! Especially if she found out he had Clark kidnapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
          bet lionel can fly lol.
          If Lionel flys and Clark still can't..... man....

I thought this was a good episode -would have been so much better with less commercials!!!! And of course... if BDA would have flown - a little.. .maybe even just a little hover..... something....

Yeah... next week's episode looks good [rubs hands together in anticipation]

Comment

• wow, so are we supposed to believe that Clark's going to rescue Lionel in the end, or did they just spoil their brilliant surprise death (it's obvious to me what that was)?? kind of a dumbass move if you ask me

Comment

• I cheered Brainiac on! Serves her right for killing BIZ! Take that Lana!

Comment

• Wow great episode!! Loved it. Descent looks awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by clana4everfan2
                  Why should anyone believe Lionel at this point.. I mean he helped to kidnapp Clark and almost kill him with Green K- Cage. You really can't blame them for not listening to him let alone that he killed the Queens, Teagues and had Kara's bracelet before when she was missing and he kept that from Clark as well. Lionel was whinny and losing it! haha Martha would whip him into shape! Especially if she found out he had Clark kidnapped.
                  He didn't want to almost kill CK with the cage, that psycho guard wanted to. Lionel never wanted that lever to move. I imagine the cage was also going to be used in case CK went evil or something.Those murders happened before Lionel because Jor-El's lackey, so he could have certainly changed since then. And with the bracelet, who knows. It may have been on Jor-El's orders, since he warned CK about Kara in the first place.

Comment

• boooo.... all of a sudden I'm having all kinds of issues with viewing the pages and server time-outs. I'll pop back by later .....

Comment

• yeah I'm having problems too

Comment

• The boards are getting a lot of hits tonight

Comment

• i like the episode it make me more confused i like that

P.S Did anyone know the song from the end of the episode

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎