No announcement yet.

The end is near

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end is near

rumors abound that Jericho is about to be cancelled. An announcement is set for today or Monday. Expect the Series ending episode on Tuesday.

I'm not that surprised.. the ratings have been too low for a renewal, unfortunately.

Comment

ugh, that sucks I liked that show. Its really hard for shows to stay on longer than 2 seasons anymore.

Comment

It's officially cancelled. What a shame!

Comment

ugh it was actually my favorite show on tv right now. Great, now I have to find another show to watch

Comment

CBS' statment:

"The March 25th episode of Jericho will be the series finale," CBS said in a statement. "Without question, there are passionate viewers watching this program; we simply wish there were more. We thank an engaged and spirited fan base for keeping the show alive this long, and an outstanding team of producers, cast and crew that went through creative hoops to deliver a compelling, high quality second season. We have no regrets bringing the show back for a second try. We listened to our viewers, gave the series an opportunity to grow, and the producers put a great story on the screen. We're proud of everyone's efforts."

Comment

I'm just tired of all the reality shows and this show was alittle different than the others. Kept me interested

Comment

oh!it's a sahme! that's a show with a lot of possibilities. i like it so much and i hoped it would be for long on air

Comment

CBS ordered those 7 Season 2 episodes to shut fans up and make them happy. Then they put it on in a really dumb time slot(at least IMO). I think they did that on purpouse just to get a decline in vewiership and put the final nail in the coffin.

Comment

They ordered those episodes because the fans demanded them, then the show couldn't bring in the ratings to justify keeping it on the air. Now they are giving it a *proper* send off and a Series Finale rather than a cliffhanger Season Finale. I, for one, am GLAD to see a network that cared enough to do this and think bashing them is really REALLY lame.

Comment

Never watched the show, But I heard it was boring.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
                        Never watched the show, But I heard it was boring.
                        If it was boring, then SV is dead. There was plenty of action but it was the plot that I liked.

Comment

done?!

Comment

Last night's episode was great!

THE END

Comment

Well, they sure did leave it open!

EW is reporting they might be making the jump to cable.

It appears as if the latter conclusion is what will air next week, though sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that there is a chance the show could come back elsewhere, perhaps on cable.
                              Sci-Fi anyone?

On another note, did Hawkins die at the very end?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎