Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Movies Ever? (Voice your opinion here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother thought Delta Farce would be a nice movie to watch. -_- If you're into stupid, pointless, unfunny comedies it is.

I didn't even smile at the attempted humor in that movie.

Oh and I fell asleep during Snakes on a Plane, the whole movie was just dumb to me.

Comment

Okay, I have a new one.

Every movie my boyfriend likes. Every single movie. They all make me want to take my own life to stop the pain.

I have something like 500 movies for a REASON! I have VERY eclectic taste! And he couldn't find a SINGLE movie I find tolerable??? It's like reverse kismet or sometihng.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
        Okay, I have a new one.

Every movie my boyfriend likes. Every single movie. They all make me want to take my own life to stop the pain.

I have something like 500 movies for a REASON! I have VERY eclectic taste! And he couldn't find a SINGLE movie I find tolerable??? It's like reverse kismet or sometihng.
        Wow 500! I thought I had a lot

Ok...now I *know* I'm going to get flack for this one but..."Return Of The Jedi." I was 11 when I first saw it. I was in 5th grade, and it was our last full day of school. I was literally falling asleep in my chair.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
          I might get tomatoes for this...but that's how I felt about "Crash". I mean...I understood the point they were trying to get across, yet I felt as though I was only watching it to find out the end, not because I enjoyed the film.
          arrghhh ME TOO! Netflix keeps asking me why I gave 'Crash' one star - since it was different than most other viewers..... I just didn't like that movie - not because I couldn't 'handle' what the topic was about - I just found the movie overdone and tedious and blah - to each their own though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            arrghhh ME TOO! Netflix keeps asking me why I gave 'Crash' one star - since it was different than most other viewers..... I just didn't like that movie - not because I couldn't 'handle' what the topic was about - I just found the movie overdone and tedious and blah - to each their own though.....
            Well you're definitely not alone in that!

Lol, tell Netflix to bugger off...that's your opinion and you're sticking to it! Heh.

Comment

The Marine with that John Cena guy... He should really stick to wrestling.

And you know I think I'm the only person who has never seen Crash. I remember my friends bugging the hell out of me to watch it but I never got around to it.
              Last edited by Twitch; 06-06-2008, 07:15 AM.

Comment

yeah The Marine was a pretty bad movie...not just for Cena's acting ability but because it really didnt have a plot ..it was just things blowing up and people getting killed.

Comment

superman IV

Comment

Well, I watched the "Zohan" movie a couple weeks back ... not that great. I thought it'd be funnier, with Sandler and all, but unfortunately the plot sucked (what was I thinking? the movie's about an ex-counter-terrorist who wants to make hair "silky smooth"!).

The humor was alright, but most of it was really dirty humor. It was funny the first couple of times, but then it started to get annoying. Since when did humor always have to revolve sex?

Anyways, I'd give this movie 2.5-3/5.

Comment

Neverland [Not Finding Neverland]

Palindromes

and 50 Pills
                      are the worst movies I've ever seen.

Comment

The Dark Knight!

<_< >_>

Obviously kidding...

But since no one has mentioned it, Spider-Man 3. It was about as anger inducing as X-Men 3 but maybe more so since SM3 didn't have the change of director excuse. There's also Superman Returns, which at least in part relates to X3, oh how I wish Singer stuck with X3....

Not to go off topic but whoa! MidgardDragon and constantine were both banned?! O_o When did that happen and what caused that?

Comment

Really? I loved SM3 when it first came out. It was my favorite movie until I Am Legend.

If I had to pick what the worst movies, it would be these three:
                          1. Batman Forever
                          2. Batman and Robin
                          3. Cloverfield
                          Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 08-10-2008, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Semi-Pro - couldn't even make it through the whole movie......

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                              Really? I loved SM3 when it first came out. It was my favorite movie until I Am Legend.

If I had to pick what the worst movies, it would be these three:
                              1. Batman Forever
                              2. Batman and Robin
                              3. Cloverfield

Yes, because it pretty much took a huge dump on the two movies before it. I thought it was a train wreck. I've never cared for Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane and thought they could have found someone better than McGuire for Peter/Spider-Man but I could tolerate both pretty well due to how good the first two were (I'm personally more a fan of the second) but the writing was horrible and so was the direction. I couldn't care less if Dunst and McGuire came back and now I'd rather see someone new helm the next one, someone who would stand up from the pressure put on by Avi Arad and Sony to "please the masses" in bringing in Venom, which was just a weak attempt at a money grab because they knew a lot of fans wanted him. Though I'm sure many of those same fans were pissed in how it was handled. Raimi never had any love for Venom and I think it showed in how it was handled..

Wow, I wrote all that and didn't even get on about the writing or why I dislike Dunst and don't care for McGuire. I'm too tired to write anymore about it right now though but I'm sure if someone sees this and feels similarly, they'll probably know where I'd be going with it.

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite: Ugh, what an overrated piece of garbage. I don't get the appeal of it.

Spiderman 3: Honestly, I fell asleep. I loved the first two, but this one was just bad.

Epic Movie: Crappy Movie is more like it.
                                Last edited by JB1986; 06-17-2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎