Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Movies Ever? (Voice your opinion here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVP2 it was just... horrible!

Halloween 3 it made no sense...

Comment

Ok I know Im going to get some heat for this, but AVP 1 was really bad too. I like the individual movies, both good. The combination of the two are not quite as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey
        It's been a while now but I still resent like hell that I ever wasted my time on the worst movie I've ever personally seen - Napoleon Dynamite.
        You're alright in my book, chief. I agree completely.

Speaking of bad movies, the tom welling version of the fog. I still can't decide whether it was a bad movie, the worst acting a bad actor has ever committed to celluloid, or a combination of both.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
          Adding to the "10 Minutes I Want Back" idea, I couldn't finish Be Kind, Rewind. I hope this doesn't become the next overrated comedy like Borat was.
          I thought Borat was....entertaining but not on the level that some people were laughing at it in the theater I was in - I wondered if we were watching the same movie.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by bryan_p_mcgowan
          Watch Mystery Science Theature 3000 (for those of you that dont know its a show where they watch and make fun of bad movies). Its hilarious, but kinda sad that there are movies that are really that bad.
          I love MST!!! Such a fun show. One day I went to visit my mom and she was watching this total trash Santa Alien movie and it was one of the ones they had on MST - she was laughing so hard at it.
          Last edited by Ginx; 03-25-2008, 07:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey
            It's been a while now but I still resent like hell that I ever wasted my time on the worst movie I've ever personally seen - Napoleon Dynamite.

I love Napoleon Dynamite

Comment

Originally posted by constantine
              Speaking of bad movies, the tom welling version of the fog. I still can't decide whether it was a bad movie, the worst acting a bad actor has ever committed to celluloid, or a combination of both.
              HHAHAA.... I watched this movie on mute just to see Tom Welling in a different setting. It didn't matter what went on in the movie because it was really about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefx
                I love Napoleon Dynamite
                I actually did too. I can certainly understand why some don't, but I am the kind of person who likes that bizarre, quirky humor ala Dumb and Dumber (one of my favorite movies).

ND was just so out there and not your normal comedy that I just loved it. The stupidest things in there I found the funniest, in addition to having no idea what decade it actually was, 70s, 80s or 90s

As far as The Fog goes, we all know how most remakes (ok, let's say all) in Hollywood go, but OF those remakes I've seen, this is definitely not the worst one.

For once, it was nice to see Tom in a role where he played a character who was a man, with no guilt, hesitancy or angst. He knew what he had to do and he got it done.

Comment

If you like strange humor you go watch Amazon Women On The Moon

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefx
                    If you like strange humor you go watch Amazon Women On The Moon
                    Cool I'll take you up on that

Comment

It's awesome

Comment

1408 - I was expecting so much more and the movie just took me nowhere. I love John Cusack but sometimes his movie choices are just odd. I was really just disappointed with the lack of substance in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                          1408 - I was expecting so much more and the movie just took me nowhere. I love John Cusack but sometimes his movie choices are just odd. I was really just disappointed with the lack of substance in it.
                          I had been wondering if that was good, now I know

Comment

The Piano -- it won a bunch of Oscars, but I turned it off after two hours.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                              I had been wondering if that was good, now I know
                              Yeah, I even watched the 'extended version director's cut' or whatever and it was just boring and wtf and lack of substance and just yell out loud stupid......... of course that is my opinion.

I always say that people should see/do things for themselves and make up their own mind One person could love what another one hates......

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                                Yeah, I even watched the 'extended version director's cut' or whatever and it was just boring and wtf and lack of substance and just yell out loud stupid......... of course that is my opinion.

I always say that people should see/do things for themselves and make up their own mind One person could love what another one hates......
                                This is true, but when it comes to horror movies nowadays, most people aren't wrong when their opinions are on the negative side

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎