Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Movies Ever? (Voice your opinion here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    How about the "10 minutes of my life I want back because I stopped watching it after that amount of time" thread? Because for me that would be Meet the Spartans. Ugh. Painful.
    So basically, for once, we're in agreement with something, i.e. that meet the spartans sucked?

Comment

Originally posted by constantine
      Then move to the UK - we should talk.

As for movies that should never have been made, another one on teh list is the dolph lungdren punisher movie, which was exponenially worse than the recent travoltafest. Korman's version of F4 should have seen the light of day though,
      I love the UK...I was there in Feb visiting some friends from another board. I def prefer pubs to bars that's for freaking sure.

LOL - I can't remember a single good movie that had Dolph Lundgren in it.....

I've heard that 'meet the spartans' sucked from multiple people - I'll probably only ever watch it if it's the only thing on.... I think that movies like that are only good as previews - because the actual movie can't last - they should just make spoof commercials and not whole movies....

Bless the Child was also a movie that was just horrid. That was the only movie I actually thought about walking out of the theater on - otherwise, since it's so pricey nowadays - I stuffer through it then complain about it later.
      Last edited by Ginx; 03-21-2008, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I love the UK...I was there in Feb visiting some friends from another board. I def prefer pubs to bars that's for freaking sure.

I've heard that 'meet the spartans' sucked from multiple people - I'll probably only ever watch it if it's the only thing on.... I think that movies like that are only good as previews - because the actual movie can't last - they should just make spoof commercials and not whole movies....

Bless the Child was also a movie that was just horrid. That was the only movie I actually thought about walking out of the theater on - otherwise, since it's so pricey nowadays - I stuffer through it then complain about it later.
        well that doesn't help me right now, does it? o0

Comment

well that doesn't help me right now, does it? o0
          hahaha... living up to the part already I see

Comment

Rocky IV had its moments if you're into that "this movie is so bad, it's good" thing.

Masters of the Universe had its "aren't the 80's phenomenally absurd?" moments too.

He was in the Bond movie A View to a Kill... but that was one of the worst installments in the series.

Yep... pretty much crap.

Comment

hahaha... living up to the part already I see
              I thought you said you liked a guy that was up front? o0

And Ithere was one lungdren film I liked, I'm trying to remember what the hell it was called though

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                Rocky IV had its moments if you're into that "this movie is so bad, it's good" thing.

Masters of the Universe had its "aren't the 80's phenomenally absurd?" moments too.

He was in the Bond movie A View to a Kill... but that was one of the worst installments in the series.

Yep... pretty much crap.
                I KNEW someone was gonna bring up the 'Rocky' movie he was in lol.... I didn't care for it myself..... but seeing as how you put it 'this movie is so bad it's good' lol..

There are a few actors out there where it just seems like it's straight poo. Now I love me some Bruce Campbell but his B movies don't qualify for bad movies for me - I mean Army of Darkness is a classic

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I thought you said you liked a guy that was up front? o0

And Ithere was one lungdren film I liked, I'm trying to remember what the hell it was called though
                I was pokin' fun as you are now - Fire away, be your sarcastic, cynical whatever ya want to be self lol...... If we were all the same it'd be a boring board.

Well, when you have that thought pop in your head post it because then we can all have a good laugh at what a crap-movie it was lol..
                Last edited by Ginx; 03-21-2008, 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'd still like to get the time I spent watching Van Helsing back. Oh, and Vanishing Point. What I wouldn't give to get those two hours back.

Comment

Be Kind Rewind

Zzzzzzzzz..........

(Watch only if you're having trouble sleeping.)

Comment

The Invasion - I guess some people liked it but I found it boring and predictable. I still love the original body snatchers movie.

Comment

I have a couple here:

1) Unbreakable. That was the most incredibly horrible piece of crap film, that I've probably ever seen.

Now, granted, then I wasn't as "in-the-know" about comics as I am now, and I had NO idea that it had to do with a comic. But you know? Even If I had known, don't think that would've made a difference. I wince everytime I see the title somewhere, or if someone mentions it. The best part of the whole film, if I HAD to find even the tiniest of bright spots, would be when Sam Jackson's character fell down those steps. We laughed uproariously.

2) Saw.

Now I know a lot of horror movie gurus like this one, but I was extremely bored throughout the film. The bloody scenes looked horribly fake. To me it was a wannabe
                        Se7en that failed to even come close. The acting was mundane and forced...I couldn't even believe Cary Elwes read that script and actually wanted to do the part. I'm very rarely impressed with horror movies that are out nowadays anyway.

3) The Truth About Cats and Dogs aka The Truth About Badly-Made Chick Flicks (as I call it)

Now MOST of the time, I'm not a chick flick girl unless it's got something to do with Jane Austen or the Bronte sisters. Anyhow, this film was just plain stupid. My best friend dragged me to it, and even though I tend to like Janine Garafolo's personality in films, I didn't like her in this one. It was a bad "ugly duckling" type story, very materialistic and superficial. I couldn't wait to get out of the theater.

I wish I could get my money back for those, ugh.

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Comment

Intolerable Cruelty. Never before has a movie been so aptly named.

Comment

It's been a while now but I still resent like hell that I ever wasted my time on the worst movie I've ever personally seen - Napoleon Dynamite.

Comment

Adding to the "10 Minutes I Want Back" idea, I couldn't finish Be Kind, Rewind. I hope this doesn't become the next overrated comedy like Borat was.

Comment

Watch Mystery Science Theature 3000 (for those of you that dont know its a show where they watch and make fun of bad movies). Its hilarious, but kinda sad that there are movies that are really that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎