No announcement yet.

Episode 2.6 - Sedition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.6 - Sedition

Post your comments here. The preview made it look like Jake was in trouble.

so next week is th season finale huh? This season looks like it is definately being left with a cliff hanger.

Part of me hopes hawkins can't stop the bomb. No Government is better than a corrupt government. Only thing though, is it wouldn't be worth it unless they can garuntee the heavy hitters are the ones getting bombed

Comment

Great episode, I can't wait for next week! It might be the last new episode to air on CBS.

Comment

What I'd like to know is whether next week's episode is the season or the series finale.... Apparently two versions were shot: one which could serve as a cliffhanger in case the show was picked up for a third season, and another one which wraps everything up and acts more like a series finale.

Comment

Great episode. They managed to combine the human emotion with the more militaristic aspects, something I feel they failed at last week. Next week should be great, whether it is a series or season finale. Personally, I'm hoping for a series finale. It just kind of feels like time to wrap things up.

Comment

ET had reported that there would not be a third season of JERICHO, at least on CBS a few days ago. But I haven't been able to find the link on the net anywhere. Other than a few fan sites stating the same. Which means one of two things; CBS has changed their minds, or they're waiting to see how the numbers for this weeks episode were. Even then, there is a strong probabiliy Sci-Fi might pick it up.

Comment

The ET piece wasn't any official statement, just a rumor. This post shows that CBS wants to keep the show:

MediaPost Publications is an on-line publishing resource for all advertising media professionals - TV, cable, radio, print, interactive, agencies, buyers, and reps - providing news, articles and commentary.

Looks like CBS wants Nielson to include DVR and PC downloads in the ratings numbers. That would give Jericho a bump. I suspect CBS is going to bring the show back, otherwise they might be inundated with flags "Don't tread on me"

Comment

Well, that's good news. I was under the impression it was official news. ET is usually pretty good about that kinda stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎