No announcement yet.

Episode 2.5 - Termination for Cause

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.5 - Termination for Cause

Post your comments here. Someone will be fired tonight. Any guesses. Mine is Trish for doctoring the vaccine log.

Oh My God. I'm crying like a little girl. What an emotional scene between Stanley and Bonnie. I haven't cried like that since Old Yeller.

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

WOW, Man, I hope it gets picked up another season. It just keeps getting better and better!
    Last edited by zonofzod; 03-11-2008, 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Can someone plz tell me what happend in this episode after the part where Jake says "we have a man on the inside" for some reason my recorder cut off while I was at work so i have no idea what happend after that, so any help would be appreciated

Comment

I don't remember without watching again, but you might want to watch it again at CBS.com.

Great episode, though I'm uneasy about how this is playing out. Afterall, why would Beck really care about Goetz being killed after what he did in those towns?

Comment

^It's a matter of power. If he lets the citizens get away with what happened, he loses authority and control and being the authority in the area that means caos in the eyes of the Cheyenne government and weakens the position of the new Allied States of America.
          Remember that only the state should have the monopoly of the use of force, not private towns or groups.

I agree with the fact that this episode was more like the ones of season 1, but I dread to think what major Beck will come up with to restore order.

Comment

Honestly the beginning was good, but the rest of this episode was pretty weak.

Comment

I just watched the preview for next week's episode. It really looks interesting.

Comment

I don't see how this is a problem. They just need to play it right. All beck needs to know is Goetz was killed by New Beirn Resistance after being fired by Jennings and Rall. Shouldn't even lead back to Jericho.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎