X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TW1977
    More Terminator From Promos S1

All Promo Photos are from www.terminatorsite.com Gallery HERE
    Thanks to Jana for Logos

Nice work! - How about just some John C.? I like the color schemes of all your wallies - Nice overlays and choice of fonts and images. Cool I like the various angles - where their heads are gone or it has different cropping....

Comment

Hey, these are super cool! I can't think of a less cornier way to say it, but....these are super cool!

Comment

Go for it! Like it huh?
        you've got Tom, I've got Summer, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          Nice work! - How about just some John C.? I like the color schemes of all your wallies - Nice overlays and choice of fonts and images. Cool I like the various angles - where their heads are gone or it has different cropping....
          Ginxy! Good to see you! It's been a while! I saw in your thread you had an accident! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you are ok now! Good to have ya back!

Thanks for the walls! The promotionals are already cut that way but I did put two together and changed out a lot that is noticable if you saw the originals. I would have preferred them not adding those lines but what can you do. That's the way they were done but hopefully I distracted the eyes from them a bit. They had some really cool promos for sure. If only WB/CW would do nice promos like these! Thanks for the nice feedback!

Originally posted by MetroGirl06
          Hey, these are super cool! I can't think of a less cornier way to say it, but....these are super cool!
          "super cool!" works for me! Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

Originally posted by Njdeh_S
          you've got Tom, I've got Summer, lol
          Yuppers! I wish I had tom FOR the Summer! Gee,....Summer would have made a great Kryptonian!

Comment

Yuppers! I wish I had tom FOR the Summer! Gee,....Summer would have made a great Kryptonian!
            haha, I bet you would

I can see Summer playing an guard for the phantom zone, when she escapes through the portal, she looks around and sais "Ill be back"

Comment

Originally posted by Njdeh_S
              haha, I bet you would

I can see Summer playing an guard for the phantom zone, when she escapes through the portal, she looks around and sais "Ill be back"
              Last edited by TW1977; 03-14-2008, 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ginxy! Good to see you! It's been a while! I saw in your thread you had an accident! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you are ok now! Good to have ya back!

Thanks for the walls! The promotionals are already cut that way but I did put two together and changed out a lot that is noticable if you saw the originals. I would have preferred them not adding those lines but what can you do. That's the way they were done but hopefully I distracted the eyes from them a bit. They had some really cool promos for sure. If only WB/CW would do nice promos like these! Thanks for the nice feedback!
                Thanks - no worries. I'm doing better now - could have been a lot worse. I've missed a lot of art though lol - busy with the job and life - I have been spending time catching up. You've been busy

I agree - I wish that the WB/CW would do some cool promos - I mean - it seems like Smallville is stuck in repeat with their promos and they aren't giving Supernatural enough face time.

Comment

Thanks - no worries. I'm doing better now - could have been a lot worse. I've missed a lot of art though lol - busy with the job and life - I have been spending time catching up. You've been busy

I agree - I wish that the WB/CW would do some cool promos - I mean - it seems like Smallville is stuck in repeat with their promos and they aren't giving Supernatural enough face time.
                  Oh I'm glad to hear you are ok. It's good to see you back Ginxy! Yeah been busy! Always!...lol... As long as I have the photos and caps I'm good. The strike had really changed so much though!

LOL...You're St.Pat's Day avi is cracking me up!

Comment

LOL - one of my friends on another board posted that pic of Jensen and I just couldn't pass it up for Saint Patrick's Day.... hehehehe.....

Yeah... the strike was so frustrating - it did change a lot and it didn't make things better on our end (which is the end that should matter imo).

Comment

Yeah... the strike was so frustrating - it did change a lot and it didn't make things better on our end (which is the end that should matter imo).
                      Totally agree!

Comment

Terminator SEASON 1 FINALE SCREENCAP Wallie

Hey Deb...

Wow...ummm...fantastic stuff as always... You've inspired me to replace my Lana wallpaper with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOriginalKal-el
                          Hey Deb...

Wow...ummm...fantastic stuff as always... You've inspired me to replace my Lana wallpaper with this one...
                          Hey Nick! Good to see you all the way over here! You're replacing your Lana wall? Well Cameron's a hotties so I can see why you like both! Enjoy and thanks for the nice compliment! I enjoy working with both SG & KK! Of course Tom most of all!

Enjoy!

Comment

Kristin will always be in my umm...heart...but well, her leaving frees up some real estate! I gotta check these creative threads of yours more often... I feel so out of the loop!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOriginalKal-el
                              Kristin will always be in my umm...heart...but well, her leaving frees up some real estate! I gotta check these creative threads of yours more often... I feel so out of the loop!
                              Real estate huh? Well there ya go. You need sombody to ogle. Hopefully Terminator will return! I have not looked to see if it will be back another season. Summer does a great job in that roll. I can't imagine trying to stay stone faced the whole show like a machine robot. She's so funny though. I crack up with her responses especially to human emotions.

Most definitely check out the arts here on K-site. So many amazing creative people here. It's good to see you out and about. We can always use a bartender in the creative threads! You can set up bar anytime in my threads.

Comment

Guilty as charged. I never like it when actors leave a show or movie franchise while it's still active.

Summer does crack me up. Some of the dialougue was just hilarious. The whole ballerina thing..I'm glad they were able to work that in given her background. The art in these threads is amazing (yours tops though ) I have no talent in that area whatsoever.

Now that my travels have slowed, I can finally be more of a presence. I appreciate the bar offer.

*glances around* Hmm...this spot looks good!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎