No announcement yet.

Episode 2.3 - Jennings & Rall

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.3 - Jennings & Rall

Great show. The phone call at the end really puts me on edge for what's about to happen.

Indeed. The show just keeps getting better and better. Any news on the ratings?

Comment

Ratings were up almost to the same level as week 1. It appears that streaming the first 3 episodes might have cost them in the ratings. We'll see after week 4.

The overnight ratings are in, and "Jericho" has scored its best numbers so far this season. But will it be enough to save the show for a third season?

"Jericho" earned a 4.3 rating/7 share Tuesday according to Fast National ratings from Nielsen Media Research, a 7.7 percent audience increase over the previous week, and a 2.4 percent increase over its premiere.

(snip)

CBS could announce an official decision on the fate of "Jericho" as early as next week.

Comment

Great episode ! Had everything you could want from a show, action, drama, and suspense!

---- The discussion that Bonnie and Stanley had was amazing.
        ---- Jake showing how thick headed he is(one of the reason's I like him)! He does not care what he does or what might happen to him, as long as he is doing it for HIS people. Kenchy's comment to Jake when they were getting vacinated is 110% true, the people of Jericho need him!
        ---- Hawkin's once again talking himself out of being caught! He just knows how to befriend anyone and loved how he was scaring Beck(I did not think Beck was going to make the call).

Key Questions

---- Heather and Beck will they end up growing closer together???
        ---- Who did Hawkin's call and what is the guy's story???

Next episode is the key to a third season, we will see how the leaked episode's affected the ratings!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎