Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.2 - Condor

Talk about the February 19 episode here!

God, I loved it! One of the best episodes in the entire series. I really didn't like the season premier, but man, this one made up for it. There's still a lot of loose ends they need to tie up, but I think this season has the potential to renew the series for a possible third season. And what the heck is going on with Bob from La Bamba (Hoffman) and Ravenwood? I missed the last few minutes of the show.

Comment

That's why I'm glad I watched the first 3 episodes of this new season back-to-back. The premiere is a little lacking in payoff and has plenty of set up, but the second and third episodes have lots and lots of payoff.

Comment

I didn't even know the first three shows had been leaked. Man, I can't wait for next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
          That's why I'm glad I watched the first 3 episodes of this new season back-to-back. The premiere is a little lacking in payoff and has plenty of set up, but the second and third episodes have lots and lots of payoff.
          I very much agree you. I was not happy with the premiere at all and I was thinking this season wasn't going to be very good. I was pleasantly surprised by the next 2 eps, they were fantastic! This ep especially!

Comment

Looks like ratings are dropping fast on Jericho, so I would assume this would be the final season:
            episode two of season two of Jericho at an equally disappointing 5.94 million viewers (#3) and a 2.0/ 5 in the demo (#2) at 10 p.m. One week earlier, Jericho opened with 7.08 million viewers and a 2.6/ 7 among adults 18-49.

Comment

The problem is these episodes were leaked on the net last month. Most of the key demographics have seen the first three episodes. If ratings continue to be this bad after the other episodes air, then I'm pretty sure CBS will kill it off. And nuts won't bring it back.

Comment

Hopefully episode four will get a huge boost. If not, then yeah this'll probably be it for Jericho. If the fans can't be bothered to watch (and trust me if I was counted in the ratings any what-so-ever I'd have been rewatching those nights) then it doesn't matter how many peanuts they send. Maybe they had an ending written and shot that they can include in the last episode if it looks like they won't get to continue.

Comment

I wouldn't automatically assume that it won't be back. Jericho actually outperformed Big Brother (in the eariler time slot). I don't think CBS will make any judgments until the season is played out.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎