No announcement yet.

Punch the kid! (alexander)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch the kid! (alexander)

Im going to be honest and confess, i hope im not the only one who thought this but....

When clark was in lex's head and got told by the good, younger alexander to hide i was seriously thinking it was a trap. Maybe a scheme with the evil lex (despite alex bashing him with a bat). The little dude was gently shoving him into a dark room with a lock on the door, i thought clark would be trapped!

After the kid goes and hides in his little cubby hole and has that cheesy smile!

That was a funny moment for me
    I guess it just proves that even after 7 seasons smallville still surprises you!
    Was anyone else thinking this, or anything even slightly similar!

Yea, I thought it was a big trap too.
    I was thinking - you have got to be kidding me.
    That kid is probably more sinister than the big Lex.

Comment

Honestly I was having Idenity (w/ John Cusack) flashbacks.. I could have swore that kid was going to somehow be completely evil.. but he still might be.. LOL

Comment

I thought it was going to turn out the the "good side" was actually evil too, yeah. Not sure why that would make one want to punch the kid, though

Comment

I loved it! at first I thought it was julian but whatev... anywho I thought it was a trap too but then I realized it was his good side trying to do the right thing.. poor alexander =(

Comment

Leave the poor kid alone.

Comment

that picture freaks me out...
              haha

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎