No announcement yet.

Lack of Clois in this episode :(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Clois in this episode :(

Why God?? I was really looking forward to some interaction between them after the whole post-break-up-with-Ollie conversation. And now, we have to wait one month for hope of that
    Oh well, guess it's back to reading Clois fan fic

post-ollie Clois?

soo last week yo, get with it!

Comment

Yeah, its back to the fan fic

Comment

I know, Clois rocks!! Give them more scenes dammit.

Comment

Nooooo.....the only relationship actually enjoyable to watch, is the one we'll never give you....muwhahaha....TBTP are so brilliantly evil.....yawn.....think Lo is out of the picture, until Veratis.....so that's probably actually 2 months.*eye roll*

Comment

Would any Clois scene fit properly into this episode? As much as I love Clois, it doesn't really have a place in "Fracture".

Good luck with your fanfic, though.

Comment

I beg to differ. There was pre-Clois. You know how in the beginning Lana was always getting knocked out, shoved away, etc., when Clark came to rescue her. Well, it's happening now with Lois and it happened this episode. And, that just means one thing....CLOIS!!! Hehe..

*psst...don't tell the Chlarkers or they'll disown me*

Comment

Originally posted by do3mire
                I beg to differ. There was pre-Clois. You know how in the beginning Lana was always getting knocked out, shoved away, etc., when Clark came to rescue her. Well, it's happening now with Lois and it happened this episode. And, that just means one thing....CLOIS!!! Hehe..

*psst...don't tell the Chlarkers or they'll disown me*
                We won't with the writers strike over maybe better writing and little bit more Clois interaction....but, not holding my breath

Comment

yeah.. i missed clois

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎