Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndiGirl
    My money is on Lana hanging up....but I guess you cant really blame her. What would she have to say to Lex or hear from Lex. Falling in love with Lex in the first place....not so great, but people make mistakes. I cant believe I am defending Lana. WOW!
    don't they have Caller ID ? apparently she was screening WHO she spoke to. she took the calls thinking Lex wanted to speak to her, not Clark....which is why she hung up. she wouldn't even answer Lionel's in Siren.

"I will love you always", is a line I pray CK doesn't forget, when he looks at Lana.

a month w/ Biz, and now the visuals for Lexana sex.....yeah, Clana has a very healthy, solid chance.....finally !

Comment

I think it did a little bit. I just loved how he was struggling to get away and then when he did he kept on staring LMAO!!

Comment

Clark could careless about that mess, I mean sure he was grossed out but looking at that scene it wasn't good enough to convince me she was having the best sex ever! which should have been what that scene should have been about. and she was wearing her engagement and wedding ring! me thinks Lex embellish alittle too much, Considering the state they were in after the wedding.Besides Clark was being caring to Lex how much could that have really scarred him? I gotta say that dude has the toughest skin! He tolerates more ******** than anyone else I know.
        It was just another pointless scene with a pointless couple. it's like they want Lexana to interact but since they ruined the coupling by having him *****slap her lip open it deosn't seem like they can put them together that way anymore, so what do they do? thay have all this meanningless scene that won't have a follow up in the next episode to keep them interacting.

Comment

Well, seeing as Lana thought she was pregnant, the fact that they were having sex shouldn't be a surprise. But, there is a difference between knowing it happened, and having it thrown in your face.

As for the "always love Lex', I think it falls into the same category. She may have felt that way at the time, before she discovered the truth, but I don't think it still holds true.

So, I don't think any of it will directly cause problems. Its just more to weigh on Clark's mind in what appears to be a down period in the Clark/Lana roller coaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogito17
            Well, seeing as Lana thought she was pregnant, the fact that they were having sex shouldn't be a surprise. But, there is a difference between knowing it happened, and having it thrown in your face.

As for the "always love Lex', I think it falls into the same category. She may have felt that way at the time, before she discovered the truth, but I don't think it still holds true.

So, I don't think any of it will directly cause problems. Its just more to weigh on Clark's mind in what appears to be a down period in the Clark/Lana roller coaster.
            Well, don't forget about what Lex threw in Clark's face in Wrath regarding Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by you_smell_terrific
              I think it did a little bit. I just loved how he was struggling to get away and then when he did he kept on staring LMAO!!
              Yeah I know, what do you expect him to do? That's his girlfriend, so he looks! That was so funny! Lex TRYING to get Clark to see him have sex with Lana! LMAO!

Comment

It didn't earlier in the season, so I don't see why it should now. Clark was perfectly able to get past the fact that Lana was with Lex to engage in a relationship with her earlier, so really there's no reason for him not to now.

He knows that Lana and Lex did it, he just never saw it. It would explain why she thought she was pregnant... Clark can add, so he should be able to deduce that Lex and Lana were really close and were going to have a "baby". A 3 minute scene of Lana and Lex having sex shouldn't bother Clark that much IMO if he's seen Lana profess her love for Lex numerous times in Seasons 5 and 6.

Never mind, Cognito17 just said what I was saying, lol.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Well, don't forget about what Lex threw in Clark's face in Wrath regarding Lana.
                That Lana hated him? Even if Lana is focused more on Lex than Clark, he should know that it's because of how much she hates Lex instead of how much she loves Lex.
                Last edited by minerva73; 02-14-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I think they were just engaged at that point...and not married. If Lana slept with Lex after they were married...then yea, she's pretty sick. She was already convinced she wanted to be with Clark at that point. It may not be meaningless if Clark cant get it out of his head. I think there's a part of Lana that will always love lex...which is so messed up. Or she is in love with what lex represents...her dark side. She could be had and Lex liked it...and even encouraged it. So yea...that will be a problem down the road if she cant let it go.

Comment

kinda off topic... but how awkward do you think this is for the actors to film!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
                      He isn't the only one. I think I swallowed my own vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by christina
                        but looking at that scene it wasn't good enough to convince me she was having the best sex ever!
                        even bad sex, can be good
                        considering she was forced into the marriage, just kind of telling about Lana's honesty....."I will always love you Lex." might not be forgotten so quickly, by CK.

Comment

Originally posted by you_smell_terrific
                          I thought that was hysterical too...he's struggling to move his head so he doesnt have to look. I'm thinking..."Blink stupid!" But it was probably hard to look away.

To answer the question...I dont think it's the fact that they had sex....it's the fact that she said she would always love lex. And Clark knows that apart of thats true. She will always love how bad she could be with lex...and thats going to interfere with their relationship. Atleast i hope it does!

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                            That Lana hated him? Even if Lana is focused more on Lex than Clark, he should know that it's because of how much she hates Lex instead of how much she loves Lex.
                            Well, in a way, what he said in Wrath was that her hate was a form of twisted love.

Comment

Originally posted by TWLOVER03
                              kinda off topic... but how awkward do you think this is for the actors to film!
                              They have great chemistry together IMO, so I guess it probably was easy.

^^Well, in a way, what he said in Wrath was that her hate was a form of twisted love.
                              That's how I took it also, but it shouldn't mess up how Clark looks at her now. AndiGirl is right about if Lana doesn't know how to let go, but Clark has seen that Lana's willing to do anything for Clark or Bizi sometimes, but not for Lex. And I think that's why Clark shouldn't be so worried about what she did with Lex.

If Clark goes into Lana's mind, she might have that memory tucked away in a dark place along with all of her memories of the good times she had with Lex because now she realizes that he's a monster.
                              Last edited by minerva73; 02-14-2008, 08:34 PM.

Comment

^^Well, in a way, what he said in Wrath was that her hate was a form of twisted love.
                                Maybe hearing it again will wake Clark up. He should have never asked Lana to stay...he should have let that relationship go along time ago

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎