No announcement yet.

Is Lana taking Chloe's old role?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lana taking Chloe's old role?

I don't know if i'm the only one noticing this, but in some recent episodes Lana has been doing the research and helping Clark get his information. Didn't that used to be Chloe. I mean sure we saw her do her thing in Siren but that might've been the most computer work she's done. Maybe it's just me...any thoughts?

yeah i think she is in a way to broaden her charecter a little bit

Comment

where did she learn to hack like that, has she been taking computer lessons at the school she never goes to?

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too that Lana's character is doing more and learning more. Although, I'm a Clana fan I do feel that Chloe will always be Clark's #1 sidekick.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Ahhh evil Lex now preying on poor Kara..
        Last edited by clana4everfan2; 02-14-2008, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lana took Chloe's role as master hacker. Lois took Chloe's role as reporter extraordinare. It's almost as if they're phasing Chloe's character out...

Comment

She is and she sucks at it, IMHO.

Comment

I don't think so, it's a tad weird seeing her like that, but I could get used to it

Comment

Originally posted by clana4everfan2
                Although, I'm a Clana fan I do feel that Chloe will always be Clark's #1 sidekick.
                "Siren" told the audience that Clark prefers Chloe over Lana as his choice sidekick, so I don't think Lana will take Chloe's place.

She might wear glasses to look smart and have computer monitors and pull computer skills out of nowhere, but that doesn't make Lana intelligent, nor competition for Chloe Sullivan.

Comment

I guess maybe it's to show that Clark needs Lana more than he's giving her credit for. In "Wrath", Clark kinda shunned the Isis Foundation but now he's going there for help and stuff. So I guess that it's to enforce Clana again.

Clark has realized that Chloe will always be there for Clark, so I don't think that Lana's completely taken over her role.

Comment

Lana has access to Luthor technology, Luthor files, and days and days of surveillance on Lex. Frankly it makes no sense for Chloe to be the go-to-gal when it comes to the Luthors anymore.

Comment

it isnt working though.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                        Lana has access to Luthor technology, Luthor files, and days and days of surveillance on Lex. Frankly it makes no sense for Chloe to be the go-to-gal when it comes to the Luthors anymore.
                        I agree. And with the Luthors being one of the key villains this season (practically every season, but still), she's able to do more these days.

Comment

You mean, she's trying to be Chloe or the writers are just trying to correct the mess that Lana Lang is by turning her into a miniChloe. Like that could ever happen. Messes are not fixed magically.

Comment

i do feel lana running isis computing center is a bit forced writing to get her back into the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                              i do feel lana running isis computing center is a bit forced writing to get her back into the plot.
                              Well she does have a staff. All she's really doing when we see her is some pointing, clicking, and typing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎