No announcement yet.

Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Fracture

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Fracture

This thread is for the discussion of mistakes, plotholes, or inconsistencies you found while watching Fracture.

The fact that Lex was shot between the eyes, somehow found by authorities and airlifted to a hospitol in SMALLVILLE

Made no sense whatsoever xD If Finnley or whatever had dumped his body somewhere he would have been dead by the time someone found him. In fact, he should have been dead the second he was shot.

Once you get past that though it wasn't bad xD

Comment

Chloe arguing by saying that when she healed Jimmy nothing happened yet she was holding her finger in pain. And the fact that she's comparing healing a minor cut to healing a gunshot wound and someone in a catatonic state.

But yeah, you_smell_terrific is right. Once you get past that, it wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Why would Lois just hand over her cellphone to Lex? I think Lex could see it from where he was. I mean really, how idiotic!

Comment

HA! I said that same thing. I was like "wtf why did she give him the phone?"

Of course it was just a set up so that later in the episode they would find out Lois was there too

Comment

I don't get how CK could pick up the cell phone in Lex's dream/head/vision..... maybe that doesn't matter but I just thought that he was an observer unless Lex interacted with him......

Comment

I don't think there were any plotholes created by this episode (at least none that I remember). The bullet between the eyes was farfetched. I wish they would have made him get grazed by the bullet at a less critical part of his head. But I can easily look past that one flaw and say that this is by far the best episode of the season--make that the last 2 seasons.

Comment

I also thought it was lame that Lex apparently had the bullet surgically removed and yet there was no scar or anything. In reality a surgery like that would probably take hours because you have to operate carefully around a brain. Do you really think the best medical staff is at Smallville hospital? Why not keep him in Detroit lmao

Comment

Chloe's healing is what made any scars disappear IIRC.

Comment

He didn't have them before that, that's what I meant

Comment

Things that bothered me:
                      • Why didn't Kara just climb over the chain link gate to get free? There was so razor wire over the gate.
                      • How did Kara know to shout "Lex" when he was shot if she has amnesia?

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                        Things that bothered me:
                        • How did Kara know to shout "Lex" when he was shot if she has amnesia?
                        She knew his name prior to being shot. It was in the episode Flash back memory scene when she and he was at the diner.

Comment

How about Clark finding out Lex was in Detroit with Kara and not even checking it out before deciding to go through with the Mind Meld. I mean he should be able to scan a whole city, right? It's so tiring that Clark seems to not ever use his powers to it's potential. Good episode though.

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
                            How about Clark finding out Lex was in Detroit with Kara and not even checking it out before deciding to go through with the Mind Meld. I mean he should be able to scan a whole city, right? It's so tiring that Clark seems to not ever use his powers to it's potential. Good episode though.
                            That I agree. He could have searched the entire city in like what? A minute. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                              She knew his name prior to being shot. It was in the episode Flash back memory scene when she and he was at the diner.
                              Yeah, I skipped over that part by accident.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎