No announcement yet.

Lexana Love Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexana Love Scene

in my opinion Lex and Lana's love making scene was super hot and sexy i love that scene alot . as a lexana fan i wished thats how alot of the scenes were when they were together jmo

btw if you disagree that is completely ok just please respect other people's opinions

Missy, please re-write your post on the Cdn forum, u're not allowed to post any spoilers in the American krytonSite forum, coz Americans don't like us revealing stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      Missy, please re-write your post on the Cdn forum, u're not allowed to post any spoilers in the American krytonSite forum, coz Americans don't like us revealing stuff here.
      True But, WoW a love scene...

Comment

It was quite explicit for Smallville standards. How they were shown in the actual positions and whatnot.

I can't remember another scene from SV like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          sorry

Comment

Poor Clark being forced to watch it, must have made him feel just awful! I wonder if he'll even think of making love to her again, without wondering about what he had seen here.

Comment

I wouldnt screw Lana after Bizarro did her ....gross :/

Shes damaged goods now.

Comment

She's loose...

haha.

But to reply to beatles4, Clark and Lana don't have sex; another reason why Lana was an idiot to think Bizarro was Clark.

Comment

I was deeply scarred by that Lexana love scene! lol! I'm sry....very disturbing and I think that was the point...Lex is disturbed!

but then again this was all in Lex's mind and it probably was NOTHING like that, anyone ever heard of the saying "In your dreams!" well this was just in Lex's imagination!!...but then again I could be just trying to convience myself because I wasn't feeling it!!

::excuse me while I go scream into a pillow::

Comment

Well how she acted, it was more like that scene on "Zod" before Lana tried to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. luther
                      sorry
                      NO problem, so wut were u saying? OH RITE, Clark saw Lexana sex, wow...wut can I say, umm...Clark's going to have nightmares every nite. And so will I.

Comment

Although I hate the fact that every memory or stuff that happens to either Clark or Lex, Lana has to play an important role, I gotta say that's probably the most "erotic" or "resembling of real sex" scene I've seen on SV.

Um..Also, I'm not sure, but from what I understood that was actually a memory of Lex. You can see Lana wearing her engagement ring, so I guess this love scene did happen right after "Hydro" or that other episode where he proposed. It wasn't Lex's imagination.

Comment

I'm indifferent to Lexana but I thought this was the most boring sex scene on the show. I may be mistaken, but it feels like they shot close ups with KK and MR; and someone else with MR when we see them in a distance because her hair hides her face.

Comment

No exaggeration: It was the most disgusting (and pointless...) scene I've ever seen on a television show.

I will continue to believe that it was actually a wedding band on Lana's finger, and that it was an imagination of Lex, and no one will be convincing me otherwise.

Comment

I threw up a little in my mouth watching that scene. Ugh I still have horrible flashbacks just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎