Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Fracture

This thread is for the discussion of the music featured in Fracture.

Haha, guess no one liked that last song this time. This thread is usually flooded by now when people really like the last song. Personally I didn't think it fit, but it was a somewhat catchy pop tune.

Comment

what was the mysterious/suspenseful music that played at the end of each scene?
      where else was it from? i remember hearing it before, and I really have to know.

Comment

They ripped off Torchwood with that.

Comment

I liked they song that Kara was listening to on her iPod/phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal-El
            They ripped off Torchwood with that.
            Reminded me of Heroes, actually. But considering how often different shows reuse different musical cues, it can hardly be called a ripoff unless you claim every other show rips off every other show.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              Reminded me of Heroes, actually. But considering how often different shows reuse different musical cues, it can hardly be called a ripoff unless you claim every other show rips off every other show.
              Well yes lots of shows do that, and maybe change it a bit or use things in a different way etc. But this was a blatant rip off. I watched the latest Torchwood less than 5 minutes before Fracture and was quite amused. They used the sample in exactly the same way.

Comment

^There's a library of all kinds of different instrumentals a show can use. It's possible that whoever picked out that music has never even seen Torchwood.

I liked Kara's "favorite song."

There were also a couple of songs played in the diner. Did anyone recognize them?

Comment

Kara´s Song

Is from Smallville Habituč

Marič Digby - Say It Again

Avaliable to listen on her Myspace Page.

From the dinner I didn´t recognize nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Pal-El
                    Well yes lots of shows do that, and maybe change it a bit or use things in a different way etc. But this was a blatant rip off. I watched the latest Torchwood less than 5 minutes before Fracture and was quite amused. They used the sample in exactly the same way.
                    I logged in to see who else (if anyone) had picked up on that. Get on the phone to Russell T Davies to see if he gonna beef Miles about it. Russell has said that he likes Smallville and there is, of course, the James Marsters connection.... maybe ??? Almost forgot that one ?!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14

There were also a couple of songs played in the diner. Did anyone recognize them?
                      The song in the first diner scene was "Last Page" by Unease.
                      Still no clue as to the song in the second scene at the diner.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎