Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Fracture

This thread is for the discussion of TV ratings once they're available.

I'm hoping there's at least 4 million viewers, but I'm guessing that it'll be around 3.8-3.9.

Comment

6 millions viewers!!!

Comment

I think if it had 6 million viewers, the CW might order three more seasons and a couple of spin-offs!

Comment

I think there will be a great deal of viewers.. I saw more trailers being played on the CW this week for this episode.

Comment

The ratings this year (2008) seem to be rising by the episode...even if it's only been 3 so far. I'm hoping it'll just reach 4 million.

Comment

I think we'll be in the 4's still, not sure how much it'll go up, though.

Comment

If we get 4 million and up, I am pretty sure a Season 8 is possible, hey! maybe even a Season 9 too!

Comment

Viewer number warning: A major cable outage in South Florida tonight with Comcast. Almost all of the two big counties suffered the outage from about 7:30 to 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                    If we get 4 million and up, I am pretty sure a Season 8 is possible, hey! maybe even a Season 9 too!
                    Why stop there? Let's just round it upwards to 10 seasons

This episode might get decent ratings considering there was a promo for it at the end of last episode.

Comment

lets cross our fingers for the rating to be above 4.50 million viewers but it would be cool to get six million viewers!!!

Comment

I believe the CW viewer record for Smallville was for Justice at 5.25 million viewers. Bizarro and Cure have gotten 5.18 million so anything more than those figures would be amazing. Not sure if DVR were taken into account though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar-El
                          Why stop there? Let's just round it upwards to 10 seasons

This episode might get decent ratings considering there was a promo for it at the end of last episode.
                          10 Season would be heaven! I would be so very delighted, if 10 seasons were produced, the series would probably end 2012. I am thinking "Fracture" is gonna get 3.50 million to 4 million.
                          Last edited by 6-Super-Man -5; 02-15-2008, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Why it could go up from last week:
                            1. Decreased competition
                            2. There was a trailer for it right after the last new episode, which "Siren" didn't have.

Why it could go down:
                            1. Yesterday was a "holiday."
                            2. There were no big, promotable guest characters (unless you count Kara).

I guess we'll see in a few hours.

Comment

The overnights should be out soon or already, anybody got 'em yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎