No announcement yet.

is lana naive or that stupid?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is lana naive or that stupid?

we can all pretty much assume that lana and bizarro did indeed have sex...but shouldnt she be able to sense something was up when her and "clark" were able to do it? i mean before when clark and lana got intimate it was because clarks powers were either stripped (mortal) or or they both had it (wrath)...and lana and chloe even discussed it in wrath when she said "we usually cant" or something along those lines...

she saw what she wanted to see in "Clark" which she couldn't believe wasn't the real deal. Zarro was unfortunately telling her the truth at the end before she killed him

Comment

ya, I have mentioned this very thing in a couple of different threads. My guess is Lana is just that stupid.

Comment

mm...stupid or naive?...maybe both, I´m not sure., soemtimes she´s botrh at the same time

Comment

Deeply, deeply stupid.

Comment

This is a difficult question.

Comment

Originally posted by Dope
              we can all pretty much assume that lana and bizarro did indeed have sex...but shouldnt she be able to sense something was up when her and "clark" were able to do it? i mean before when clark and lana got intimate it was because clarks powers were either stripped (mortal) or or they both had it (wrath)...and lana and chloe even discussed it in wrath when she said "we usually cant" or something along those lines...
              Lana probably just didn't have time to think.. She was probably just way too excited knowing that Clark wanted to have sex this time so she didn't care what the reason was.

Comment

I always think it's a dumb idea Clark can't have sex anyway. He has heat vision, but not everything he looks at catches on fire. He has super strength, but he is not always breaking everything he touches. Clark should be able to have control over this like he has over everything else.

Comment

well what she said at the end of the episode had to come from somewhere so i do think she is both stupid and dumb that if chloe could tell then lana should been able to tell that wasn't ck

Comment

Maybe the key word is denial. Sure, she may come off a bit naive sometimes, and yeah, maybe even stupid in other situations, it happens. Nevertheless, she knew something was "different", and that was Clark's sudden willingness to open up and be more intimate. That's not stupidity or naiveté, it's denial - there is no way she could be presented with everything she ever wanted out of her relationship with Clark, and still subconsciously believe that something is wrong or out of the ordinary. To do that would be to degrade the relationship and it just wouldn't make sense to do that when everything was so good between them.

Comment

Is this a trick question? Let me think....no comment. As always Chloe knew it deep down inside plus, the way he grabbed Chloe by the arm she knew something was not right.

Comment

"Is lana niave or that stupid"

both

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                          Maybe the key word is denial. Sure, she may come off a bit naive sometimes, and yeah, maybe even stupid in other situations, it happens. Nevertheless, she knew something was "different", and that was Clark's sudden willingness to open up and be more intimate. That's not stupidity or naiveté, it's denial - there is no way she could be presented with everything she ever wanted out of her relationship with Clark, and still subconsciously believe that something is wrong or out of the ordinary. To do that would be to degrade the relationship and it just wouldn't make sense to do that when everything was so good between them.
                          I totally agree. People do it all the time. That's why people stay in bad relationships because they ignore the warning signs or the bad behaviors. It's easier to pretend sometimes then to face a truth that would be both difficult and frightening.

Comment

Stupid

Comment

She is both! Because she is so much in denial about the fact that Clark can't give her what she needs (even now that he is honest with her), and that she can't be the one for Clark, that she would rather mold him into the person she want's him to be and pretend that everything is alright, than face the truth!
                              And the truth is, she doesn't know Clark as well as she thinks, nor will she ever, because to truly know somebody, you have to understand and accept, and she will never be able to understand and accept Clark's true nature, and the fact that she can't nor will ever be his first priority!
                              He has a bigger destiny than that, and Lana is just holding him back, and the sooner she accepts that fact, the better for her, and Clark!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎