Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes RP (open to join)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a JP that has been done by Jan (lauraforever) and David (superman07):

Elle Bishop had arrived at sunny Miami. She had checked in at the nearest Hotel and couldn't wait to start her assignment... wait. She had just gotten off a flight that took a little while, so why couldn't Elle Bishop decide when to start the Victor hunting season herself? Nobody was there on this mission, it was all her, for the full 100%. So after dumping her stuff in her hotel room, she changed into a red bikini (lol, think "Fierce" only Kristen Bell), immediately went downstairs with her purse around her shoulder and settled herself down into the nearest beach chair. Elle took one of her magazines from her purse and started to read about the latest development of Amy Winehouse. Geez, does the girl WANT to die or what? Now if SHE has a special ability... Elle thought with an evil grin behind the magazine. Who knows... maybe hot Victor would be in the same area as well... as the cheese was lain out, all she needed was the mouse to come to dinner....

Victor arrived at the beach to resume his relaxing day. As he put on his shades he looked around. The water looked inviting but so did the women. Most of the females were usuals who lived in the city and Victor knew some of them as friends but as he looked around he saw a new prospect. "Whoa...who is this?" He walked over with a confident stride and reached Elle's chair. "Are you here on vacation or just moved here?" he asked abruptly.

Elle removed the magazine she was reading when she heard that she was being addressed. She didn't have many admirers in Miami, not that she knows of of course... yet she was NOT ready for this person who had just addressed her, if she was still inexperienced, she would have jumped into the air and betrayed herself. Apparently this assignment is already a success... Elle thought without any hint of betraying emotion. "Hello there..." She said with a smile. "Yeah, I just needed a vacation so bad... get away from daddy, school, y'know? So where else to than the hottest place to find hot girls or hot guys or both?" Elle asked him with a smile, dropping the hint that she might be a lesbian by first talking about hot girls. She wondered what his reply would be...

Hot girls, or both?Hmm Victor couldn't help himself as his red blooded male thoughts ran through his head. "Well it looks like you've found at least one of those things" he replied. Now normally he wasn't this forward but something about this blonde headed vacationer drew him in. "So you're escaping from daddy what'd you do?"

Elle gave a huge grin. "Yes, apparently I have. And I want to thank you for it...." Elle said, letting the sentence trail off there. All the delicious things she could do to this boy before she delivered him to the Company swam in her mind. "Oh, he just wants me to be something I'm not." Elle told her. "Oh, I'm sorry... I'm Claire Bennet." She said, extending her hand, quickly thinking of the other name because if his parents had had similiar powers, they would sure know the last name Bishop and she didn't want anyone to know that.

"Nice to meet you Claire" Victor said politely. "I'm Victor Griffin." Now that he had regained some control of his horomones Victor could put some of his so called 'charm' on Claire instead of his brash comments. "You know Claire we could enjoy the day on the beach and this....beautiful view or I could show you around the city."

But 'Claire' couldn't help it. When she shook Victor's hand, she couldn't help but allow a teeny bit of electrical current touch his fingertips, just a slight bit. Of course Elle already knew his name, but pretended to hear it for the very first time. "That's a nice name, Victor." She told him. As she viewed the beach around it, she had to admit that there wasn't so much difference in the view, because it was the same beautiful view. She grinned. "I would love it if you could show me around the city."

Victor twitched a little when he touched her hand. He couldn't help but feel as if she had rubbed her feet on a rug right before touching him. "Here it's pretty normal to walk around in a bathing suit, unless you'd like to change" Victor said while he was thinking of places to go. "By the way where are you from?"

That was nearly one of the reactions she always got when she got attracted to a guy. She imagined herself in heat with Victor, oohhh imagine the electricity then. She willed the thought from her mind and smiled. "No, that's okay. I got a room at the Hotel here, yet I don't mind walking around in a bathing suit...." She said, trailing off once again. And make all the other hot guys jealous.... Elle thought. "I'm from Odessa, Texas." She told him. Gods, he is so hot... maybe I should make him my playtoy NOW!

"Texas, Really?" Victor said intrigued. 'Claire' didn't strike him as someone from Texas. Then there was her other statement about walking around in bathing suits. Victor was beginning to wonder if he was the one flirting or was it 'Claire'? "I guess I'll wait here while you change. You know don't want to intrude or anything." What the hell am I saying?

"No no! It's totally alright, Victory." She said the last word in a whisper before she hugged him... her hot body against his clothed one. 'Claire' released Victor and grabbed her purse. "There aren't a lot of reports about robberies here, are there? Since I don't want to lose my Louis Vutton." She said with a smile. "I'm all set, are you?" 'Claire' asked, unconsciously not registering a lick of her lips.

Did she just say victory? Victor lost the thought as 'Claire' hugged him. Her body was warm just from the few minutes it spent in the sun. "I'm always ready" Victor said as he put a hand on her slim and curvy waist. The lip lick was not lost on Victor but he played it off. She was being a seductress, trying or not, but Victor wouldn't be outplayed.

A foreign heat envelopped Elle's body. She had never felt anything like this before when their bodies touched. Of course she chalked it off by laying too long in the sun. She hadn't noticed licking her lips herself, so she decided not to ask anythinig. 'Claire' smiled. "Lead the way, handsome."

--To Be Continued...--

Comment

glad to see i got things up and running, lol jk

Wade was searching his med cabinet for muscle enhancement, he found some in a matter of minutes: Steroids. He had only taken them once when he was in his teen years, and that made him the star of the weight lifting team at school, then one of his wrestling kids was found with this very bottle, he took it and kept it for a greater purpose. He looked at the bottle as though disgusted, then pocketed it. He went to the computer and booked a flight to wherever Elle could've gone, wherever that was.

Comment

John strolls the beach looking at the women as he passes. They were all so beautiful, one in particular caught his eye. A blonde, but as he about to approach her she was meet by another man. By their intiamcy, he knew he had no chance with her, or at least today. John studied his face and body. This would be a valuable form to change into if he ever saw this woman again. Hopefully that would get him in with her a little easier.

Although John had come to get a woman, he just wasnt feeling it any more. There was just too much on his mind. John returned into his room. He stared into the mirror, as the image of his father stared back at him. This was the only way he could he see him any more. He punched the mirror shattering it. As he transformed back into himself, the cuts on his hands lessened, but where still present.

"What am I doing here? I cant just sit in the sun all day when my fathers murders run free each day", John thought.

"If I murder them Id be just as bad as them, but there was no proof. They would never get convicted. He needed to take revenge". John began to write feverishly on papers, making his master plan. He continued like this for the rest of the day.

John looked out the window as he finished his plans. "perfect" he thought as the sun rose.
        "My flight leaves first thing tomorrow, I think its time that I finally time I head to the beach with revenge not on my mind." John once again John changed into an attractive form and got ready for the beach

Comment

There was definitely some chemistry between him and this Claire girl. With the simplest touches he felt a burning flame erupt inside himself. He led the way to the boardwalk. "I figured, we could look at some of the little shops first" he said as they walked along.

Elle was thisclose at forgetting about the tour Victor was going to give her and just screw his brains out. If she couldn't compose herself now, she would be panting and needing that body against hers. But instead she just smiled. "That's a very good place to start. So Victor.. tell me a little bit about yourself."

"Uhm, well I was always an athletic kid. A few years ago I really became the star player on the track team. I live life like it's a playground, never really staying still" Victor replied. No one had ever really asked him about his life. Victor suddenly stopped as they came to the boardwalk theater. "Movie?" Victor looked through his pockets and found no money. "One second."

He jogged around the corner and out of sight before running faster than the eye into the theater and opening the exit door for Claire."This place is pretty dark. Good to get out of the heat and do anything else..."

Elle nodded while listening to him talk a little about himself. After all, it was fair that she would know a bit more about him than just what's inside a manila folder, right? Before Elle could reply if she liked to go to a movie, he had already gone. Elle knew he was going to use his power, yet he hadn't shown it to her. She had shown it to him, albeit briefly and unintentionally.

"Ohh, I'm afraid of the dark." She said in a scared voice, when she actually wasn't, but playing along would be fun. It might even add up more chances to what Victor had planned....and Elle had an *inkling* feeling she was going to be right about his little plan.. nevertheless she took his hand and entered the scare dark place.

"Don't worry I'll protect you" Victor said as he wrapped an arm around her. He said it using his best manly hero voice. Victor began to wonder how Claire would react if he showed her his power. 'Probably freak out he thought to himself. He had only revealed his power to one person and now that person was missing aka dead. Victor didn't know who did it but he knew it was an orchestrated attack by a company or mob.

Victor lead her into the closest screening room, to see the movie had already started. They walked to the top row of seats to get some privacy. "I can't wait to enjoy this great movie" he said sarcastically. Hopefully he wasn't moving to fast for 'Claire'.

"My Hero." Elle said, the words rolling seductively off her tongue. Unlike her reaction to his powers since she already had read about him in his file, she would not be scared if he decided to show her. She in turn was scared what would happen if she showed Victor HER ability. Why couldn't she have Claire's ability?! It just wasn't fair. "Oh, me too!" Elle said, smiling like a naughty schoolgirl, knowing perfectly well he was being sarcastic.

Victor laughed a bit and was sushed by other people.She's only on vacation so don't get attached he kept telling himself but he couldn't help it. Victor felt a real connection or was it lust? He needed to know more about Elle first. "So how bout you tell me about yourself?"

But Elle put her finger against his lips, giving off another teeny electrical current, but one of a softer touch. "Let's watch the movie first, and then I'll answer every question that will flow from your hot lips." Elle said, smiling at him. Or she might just want to have a special something happen between them while watching the movie. The truth was, she didn't care about the movie yet she didn't want to tell Victor that.

Victor simply nodded. He could have swore he felt something when she touched him. He shook it off at first but then he began to think. 'Are there others like me?'. As the movie continued more of these thoughts filled Victor's head. 'Maybe if I do something she'll prove me right or wrong'. Victor looked at Elle who was deep in the movie. Without warning he turned and kissed her fiercely.

Elle was totally captivated by the movie. It was so dramatic and tears threatened to spill down her cheeks.... when she suddenly was kissed fiercely by Victor. The same heat that she had gotten before spread over her body, she couldn't believe she was at a movie theater only dressed in her bikini. How unappropriated must that be? Oh well, it wasn't that they had entered through the front door. Her hands enveloped his clothed body and she deepened the kiss... willing herself not to us her electrical powers.

Victor was slightly surprised when he didn't feel another electrical spark, but glad. Now that he knew she likely didn't have powers he could put a lot of the thoughts that run through his head to rest and focus on the here and now. When Victor felt her deepen the kiss he had to pull back for a quick breath. She didn't know how much he wanted to just climb over the theater seat and do the deed right there; or maybe she did know.

Elle was in a lot of heat, and was slightly disappointed when he pulled away. He could show his ability and the reaction would not be 'freak' , but if she showed her ability and used it during every little interaction with her 'target', she just knew she would be called that. Thoughts of doing the right thing, to tell him the truth ran through her head. "Victor.." she heard herself moan out the name.

When 'Claire' moaned his name Victor lost all and any inhibitions he had. Without thinking Victor grabbed her and zoomed off to his bed room."I can explain later" he said not taking notice that her expression was not a shocked one. He began to assault her with kiss.

Elle smiled even though she had conflicted thoughts. He had shown her his power and she couldn't help but love him more because of it. Maybe one of the preferred boyfriends HAD to have a gift or there would be no fun of it. Elle nodded, she would explain later too. For now she just played along. After she had discovered he had locked his bedroom door, did she push him against it, her body touching his while kissing his neck.

Comment

John scooped the beach. Many of the same girls as the previous day where present even at this early hour. As john was talking to a potential mate, a man casualy walked up to them. He was dressed in way too many clothes for a hot Miami day. As the ski mask slipped over his face he knew what was now happening. The man motioned to to his waistline exposing a pistol tucked into his pants. John told him that he didnt have his wallet on him, considering he was planning on swimming and didnt want it....stolen. The girl he was talking to had a look of complete fear on her face. She began to run. The man reached into his pants. John knew he had to do something. Within seconds John's body shifted into a mamoth of muscle. He smashed the arm of the robber. With the sound of the snap, it was quite obviously broken. The robber tried to run, but John grabbed him. It was as though he couldnt let him go. The beating was unrelenting. John watched in horror as he brought this man closer and closer to death, but could do nothing to stop it in this form. He slowly over powered his new body and shapeshifted back to his normal self. All of those around him stared at him...then the body....then him, then the body.

He ran as fast as he could away from the scene. He went to his room and wept. He couldnt use his powers...never. Not one more time, after this it was too dangerous. The thing that scared him the most was that he liked it. Weither it was the body he had turned into while fighting the man, or if it was actually him he could never be sure. If this is what it was like to kill a man he would never be able to go through with his plan. John grabbed the plans he had spent the night working on and threw them into the trash.

He collapsed onto the bed unable to move. The image of the man beaten right in front of him continuously appeared in his mind, paralyzing him. All he could do now was think of the murder that he had just committed and one more thing.

<His father entered the room. John was eating cereal and watching his morning cartoon shows while his mother was folding laundry in the other room. John could tell by the screams that his father was in one of his "moods". The increasing volume on the television did nothing to stop the screams and the sounds of fists hitting flesh. This was becoming more and more routine as the days went by. A new noise entered his ears. John ran to the bedroom door, and looked through the open crack. His father arm was like a sword. John couldnt understand, but he knew it was extremely dangerous. He could still hear himself cry out to his mother. As she turned and yelled for him to get out, she was impaled. His father pulled out his arm as it formed back to that of a human hand. He walked over to the door where the little John was standing. With the bloody arm he closed the door. John stood staring at the closed door not knowing what to do>

John layed on the bed for the rest of the night. He cursed any who tried to enter the room, and now no one would distrub him. John eventually grew aware of the time and space around him. The clock read 10:25, he had missed his plane. He wasnt up to flying anyways. He had to go out now, although he knew he shouldnt be John was beggining to grow weak from hunger. John left to get something to eat.
            Last edited by bryan_p_mcgowan; 03-04-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

In Oddessa Texas

Wade had used some of his extra brain cells to hilariously get free tickets to Texas where he knew was where the Company HQ was, now he was walking the streets, and finally found it. The Paper Place (or whatever is the front for the Company) and saw at the front the company phone number. he pulled out his cell phone and called, "uh, yeah i'd like to speak to Bob." "sorry sir there's no one here by that name" answered a male voice. "don't play that Sh!t with me, i know what your fronting, and intend to stop the process. Tell Bob i said hi, and i might see his daughter." and Wade hung up with a smirk. "first step: weird out the company with a threat. check."

Comment

Victor was surprised when he felt 'Claire' grab him and pushed him against the wall but he was also pleased. She began to kiss his neck but he stopped her. "I think I'm a little overdressed" he said and took off his shirt. He grabbed 'Claire' again and this time he kissed her neck as they moved back to the bed.

Elle was afraid of what he would say after she had spilled everything to him, to the very last drop. Because she was sick of lying to Victor. "I think you are." She said with a playful grin as Elle watches him get his shirt off and take in that sexy chest of the 16 year old. "Ohh Victor!" She moaned when she felt his lips against her neck and him moving the two to the bed. Her hand trailed down his chest, careful not to electrify it up.

Victor was totally lost in the moment. Unless 'Claire' yelled for him to stop he had no plans of doing so. He felt her smooth hands travel along his chest and he carefully placed her on the bed. He took off his pants and joined her. "I'm not going to fast am I?" he asked as he kissed down from her neck to her perfect stomach.

Elle smiled. *No... instead you are going too slow...* She thought with a grin. "Trust me, you are not." Elle whispered against him. "Mmm.." She moaned out, closing her eyes as she felt his kisses travel all the way from her neck to her stomach. "I need you so bad..." Elle whispered, a tear falling from her eyes.

Hearing 'Claire' sweet moan again sent Victor into a state of pure lust. Without a second to spare he was rid of both his and 'Claire' clothes in seconds. People with powers can't get normal people pregnant right? he thought as he decided not to use protection...Victor lay on the bed in complete bliss. The sex had been godly, and now it was perfect. Nothing could ruin the moment or so he thought.

"God. That. Was. Amazing." Yet, it was a bit strange. Elle discovered that he hadn't noticed the tear falling from her eyes, which was a bit of a bummer, because Elle had wanted to get comforted by him, not that the sex didn't count as comfort... Elle smiled up. "Victor... it's hard for me what I'm about to say... but I want you to know the truth." She revealed.

Victor gave a small laugh at her words. He put a strong arm around her before letting her continue her words. "What truth?" Victor said retracting his arm and getting defensive.

Elle's sad eyes met his. "I lied to you. My name isn't Claire Bennet, it's Elle Bishop. And that sensation that you felt before?" Elle told him as she brought her hand up for him to see. She flexed it and a charge of electricity erupted from her fingers.
                "I had this assignment to capture you and bring you to an organization... yet the moment when I saw you... I just couldn't do it. I'm so sorry." Elle Bishop revealed.

Victor stood in shock. The powers thing, it was a big deal, he could cope with it. But what or who was this organization that she worked for and why did they want her to capture him. "I don't know what company you work for but I will tell you this, they will never catch me" With that Victor sped off his mind confused.

Can I zap the person I just made love to? Elle thought. "Victor, wait!" She said to him but it was already too late. Frustrated that she had done it this way and not told him her name was Elle from the start, she fried his door. "ARGH! I HATE THIS!" She yelled in frustration, before she put her bikini back on and prepared herself for the no doublt long journey back to the Hotel. Who knew what dangers awaited her there as she got out of Victor's house and back up the street....

Victor ran for no purpose before he stopped outside a building. He thought he was falling for Elle but apparently it was all a ruse. Whatever company she was working for was obviously no ordinary company. "They must want people with powers" he said to no one in specific. He zoomed away and after getting the info from the main desk he went to Elle's room. Victor searched for any clues that could help him, before hearing a phone ring. Looking at the caller id it read Daddy. Victor picked up the phone and answered. "Hello"

"Elle, is that you? It's dad. Did you manage to catch our Speedy Gonzales yet?" Before it was too late, he realized he had made a mistake. The voice sounded male instead of his daughter. "Who is this?" Elle was walking away from Victor's house and got a lot of appreciative whistles from passersby. Luckily, not one decided to try his luck. If they would, she'd had no trouble electrifying them for their sins... How could I screw up like this? Victor... I'm so sorry...

"That's what I'd like to know. I'd also like to know what you want with me. Tell me now or else your precious Elle gets it" he threatened. He didn't have Elle hostage but this man didn't need to know that.

"Like I'm going to tell a squirt like you. You cannot comprehend what I want with you." Yet only later did it sink in his last message. Man, I should have had the Haitian trail Elle... I knew she was getting her hopes up. "Okay, just don't hurt her, okay? I want to help you, become normal again." Bob explained.

"I don't want to be normal!" Victor said into the phone. "However if you're stuck on remaining anonymous I guess you really don't love your daughter" Victor said as he prepared to hang up the phone.

"Okay, Okay!" Bob said, not realizing Victor was not bluffing, because he didn't have Elle. "Bob Bishop, and I work for the Company. Might ring a bell, huh?" Bob spoke into the phone. "What have you done to Elle?"

Victor thought the name over in his head thinking if he had heard it before. "Thanks" he said. "Your daughters fine besides the fact that we just had sex, she was very willing" with that Victor hung up the phone. Elle would be back soon and he had to be gone.

Bob was fuming! She had done WHAT?! Ohh, he would get a hold of her... it wasn't her birthday yet. He had no idea where she could be now, he hadn't lowjacked her like other evil villains would do, to name an example. Elle started running up toward the Hotel. It was so close now, and if she saw Victor she would tell him how sorry she was. She ran into the elevator up to her floor.

Comment

(Mind if I claim Peter?)

Comment

(be my guest)

Comment

Wade stealthily walked up to the paper company, his heart beating fast, and his adreniline ready. In his pockets were the steroids, and a serum he stole from his unversity lab: It would double all his aspects. He took both and popped them into his mouth. then walked confidently into the work area, he was soon stopped by an employee whom he punched and knocked unconscious. with his doubled eyesight and hearing he realized where the door to the Company lay. "step two: infiltrate and locate. check."

Comment

John ordered the usual, a triple bacon cheeseburger. At least this might cheer him. After eating John walked into teh bathroom. As soon as the door closed a man came out of the stall. John thought nothing of it at first. The man walked over to the sink and washed off his glasses. "Thats weird, I havent seen anyone wear those glasses since the 50's" He shoke it off and went to go into the stall. As he opened the door he was suprised to see a tall black man standing there waiting for him. He tried to close the door, but it was too late. He grabbed John, which made him go limp. The man with glasses walked over to him. "Well John, seems youve been pretty busy. How was trip to the beach. I guess your a little more like your father than you thought." After that everything went black.

He woke up in a white room jail cell with only a bed and toilet. The man walked into the room. John knew he wasnt police. He had to get out of here. John concentrated, he never wanted to do this, but he had to. He imagined the giant muscular man again. This time it was different however. He couldnt change.

"With my friend here your not going to change. Besides, why would you want to be someone else? I think after we talk for a little while you arent going to mind staying here with us a little while longer. He walked out of room with the other man leaving John alone once again.

Days later John was finally coming to terms with his actions at the beach, and with his fathers actions all his life. John was also becoming better with his powers. He no longer felt like the person that he turned into. They were slowly working on turning into animals. This was far harder than was expected.

Months later (which according to the RPG is now modern days) John mastered his ability he could change into any living animal or person. he was also not affected by the form he undertoke.

John woke up in the hotel room the next day. He had no idea what had happened. After a look at the newspaper he was amazed that months had occured since the last day he could remember. For some reason he didnt feel as bad about yesturday, or what John remembered as yesturday. The cleaning maid knocked on the door. John felt much better about today. And he packed up'd his things and headed out to find out what had happened the last few months.
                        Last edited by bryan_p_mcgowan; 03-08-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Victor sped out of the room faster than the eye could see. He didn't know where to run to but there had to be others like him that were fugitives from the company. Victor wandered along the streets of Miami. He had returned quickly after zooming off and left a rose and a paper with two words. It's on

Elle finally reached her hotel room. With a sigh she opened the door and her eyes immediately fell upon the rose. As she approached the table, she saw the note. It's on? Elle Bishop wondered. There was no mistake in Elle thinking that the rose was from Victor.

Comment

should we do Eps like the show?

Comment

(I think that we should try to include our characters into one another a little more)

Comment

(Yea i was thinking of having Victor meet up with one of your characters since he is against the company now)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎