Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the Chlark scene tonight. It showed how special their bond really is and the hug was adorable. Clark looked so hurt when Chloe backed away from him and it was beyond cute that he expected her to know him by looking him in the eye. And when they hugged they both looked so relieved.

The "you saved me again, Chloe," was just icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Dustmite; 02-01-2008, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Chlark was great. The only good thing in this epi IMO. For a while I was thinking about joining Chlarkers. It looks like Clark has more feelings for Chloe than only friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by samanta
        Chlark was great. The only good thing in this epi IMO. For a while I was thinking about joining Chlarkers.
        You would be most welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
          Didn't Lana also say something like "Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do". BWAHAHAHA!!! Coming from Lana.....that was rich.
          I had a good laugh about that as well
          The look on Lana's face when RealClark told her that Bizarro was a phantom was priceless because she realized she had been wrong and Chloe had been right.

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
          Where Lana wanted Clark to be something he wasn't and practically begged him to see it too. The scene with Clark and Chloe was dramatically different. Chloe wanted Clark to be Clark and their reunion was sweet an pure.
          That's a really great point.
          Lana preferred Bizarro, while Chloe preferred RealClark.

Originally posted by ClarksGal
          You know, I think I have officially become a Chlarker after this episode. I used to be Clana (until end of S5), and then I wasn't a shipper at all. But gosh darn it if Chloe isn't the best thing for Clark ever.
          I've read several "non-shipper" comments about "Persona" that it was pretty obvious that Chloe is being set as the right girl for Clark, while Lana isn't, so it's cool that you bring that up because that seems to be their intent with contrasting the women.
          Last edited by savingpeoplething; 02-01-2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
            Thanks. Maybe I will join you when Clark will stop acting as moron

Comment

Originally posted by samanta
              Thanks. Maybe I will join you when Clark will stop acting as moron
              OK, now that's never gonna happen and you know it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                If you haven't watched this scene, you should. It's great.

Comment

Thanks for recommending it to me.......but I won't.
                  I have seen all the Chlark I need to know, what Clark himself will never understand.
                  'cause he's an idiot......

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                    the only consistent relationship (friend or otherwise) has been chlark (sans the few eps here or there...very few) and i would love to see this develop more but how many times over the last seven years have we been fed false hope. cause even if he left lana in this ep him and chloe wouldn't hook up right away and there is only so much time...and then there is lois but hey if the writers just use the chlois theory then all can still be good in the ville of all things small
                    Word! And, I loved your "in the ville of all things small."

Comment

I like how Chloe care about his friend, however I still see Clark looking to Chloe as sidekick.

Comment

That chlark was amazing! I loved it!! They are so good together! that scene in the Dp was sooo cool!

Comment

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
                          Chloe was awsome tonight. I thought it interesting that Lana's reunion with Clark after he had been gone so long was jaded almost dirty or tanted. Where Lana wanted Clark to be something he wasn't and practically begged him to see it too. The scene with Clark and Chloe was dramatically different. Chloe wanted Clark to be Clark and their reunion was sweet an pure.
                          Yep. Totally agree.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BadToad
                          The Chlark scene was very strong tonight. Whether you are a Chlark shipper, or a a Chlark friendshipper, it doesn't really matter. What was apparent in this episode was just how strong a bond these 2 characters have Chloe is far aware of who Clark truly is, and she appreciates him for that without lamenting that he isn't different. Clark showed that Chloe believing in him is very important, and that he does realize and appreciate how often she's been there for him.

And besides that, AM and TW were just very, very ON with each other tonight.
                          Yep. Again, I agree totally.

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                          Clark and Chloe have such a special relationship, be it friendship or romance, that I don't think anything or anyone could break that bond.
                          Chloe's death might. Could be a really strong catalyst for him. I think he would feel very very alone without Chloe. More so than without Lana. He's been without Lana a few times, but he always had Chloe there for him, adoring him, loving him, challenging him, and most importantly accepting him.

On another note, who would you rather have as a friend/love interest? Lana or Chloe? Me, I'd choose Chloe any day of the week. I just can't understand Clark's obtundation regarding Chloe. Guess the spark simply isn't there. Gotta match, anyone?
                          Last edited by Dor el; 02-01-2008, 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was hoping for a Chlark kiss to seal the deal. Clone or not, Chloe has kissed the real deal and therefore would know who the true Clark is.....

Comment

I dont want Chloe to die at all...but I can see the writers doing that. They may have Chloe and Clark start a relationship...then have her die, which would fuel him to become superman. Knowing thats what Chloe has always wanted for him, or just being devestated and wanting to make the world a better place.

Comment

Darn! I missed most of the episode! Is there a clip for the Chlark scene? I can't find it on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎