No announcement yet.

Dax-Urs kids possibly kryptonian.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superboy2
    I hope not either. It seems like they may go the route like Superman Returns did. Jason was five and hadn't developed any powers yet. The reason I think is cause he is only half kryptonain and it may take longer for him to develop.

I like that explaination.......

Comment

It's like Jason in Superman Returns...since they are hybrids, it just takes longer for their power to surface!! It took Jason almost losing his mother for him to use his power!

Comment

What happens when Dax Jr. has to go to the doctor? I think we will deffinately hear more about the family, we got too much information on them for them to basically be extras.

Comment

Exactly. I'm guessing maybe in a later episode maybe his wife comes to Clark for help when her son gets sick and Dax-Ur was alive after the braniac incident but died of something later on and told his wife to go see Clark Kent.

Comment

It was never established, if Max was Dax-Ur's biological son. Max could Grace's son (from a previous relationship) or adopted.

Comment

Looking at Conner (another hybrid), he didn't begin to manifest Kryptonian abilities until he was a teenager (a deleted scene in "Scion" gives his biological age as 16). With Clark, apart from speed an strength, his powers didn't start to manifest after he was 14. Looking at IMDB, the kid who played Max was eight-years-old, at the time of filming/broadcast. Assuming Max was about the same age as the actor, then he might not (if he's on the same time table as Conner) have begun to manifest powers until around 2015.

I must say that if Max is indeed half-Kryptonian (and eventually develops powers), he does make for an interesting element, that could be explored in hypothetical future Smallville material. Maybe he becomes a villain, like Jax-Ur (heck, he could become Jax-Ur), or a superhero. It'd be fun to see them explore this one day.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎