No announcement yet.

Dax-Urs kids possibly kryptonian.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dax-Urs kids possibly kryptonian.

Wouldn't Dax-Ur's children be kryptonian? It makes you powerless, not human.

I don't know, if they did have powers I think his wife would've said something and if she knew the truth and was ok with it I don't see why he'd still wear that blue k bracelet. Since he is still wearing it I assume there's been no "strange" developments in his kid. And without powers you basically are human so there's that too.

Comment

just hope it's not his complete end.

Comment

I hope not either. It seems like they may go the route like Superman Returns did. Jason was five and hadn't developed any powers yet. The reason I think is cause he is only half kryptonain and it may take longer for him to develop.

Comment

I don't think he deserved his wife. You pledge your life to your spouse, swearing to be completely truthful. I don't think they'd be married if he'd told her he was from another planet. For him to perpetuate a lie to her like that is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pacofajita
            I don't think he deserved his wife. You pledge your life to your spouse, swearing to be completely truthful. I don't think they'd be married if he'd told her he was from another planet. For him to perpetuate a lie to her like that is wrong.

It happened with Lana in "Reckoning". He should have told her about it at least. I wonder what lie he told her about the Blue K on his wrist.

Comment

Probably a cool rock he found and he just believed it.

Comment

I agree, I suppose that if a Kryptonian has children wearing blue-k, then the child doesn't get any powers and maybe even the DNA is diferent.

Comment

They would be of Kryptonian blood but powerless due to the blue kryponite.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                    Wouldn't Dax-Ur's children be kryptonian? It makes you powerless, not human.
                    Yeah, they would be half Kryptonian I suppose.

Comment

I wonder if he takes off the blue k, would they get powers eventually as well?

Comment

Maybe the kids wear blue-k????

Comment

He was so dumb wearing that blue K ring

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                            I wonder if he takes off the blue k, would they get powers eventually as well?

Yes he would get his powers back, that's why when Brainiac went to see him he tried to take off the braclet so he would have a fighting chance.

Comment

i bet the kids will develop powers later b/c it will take longer for the yellow sun to affect them b/c they're only half kryptonian

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎