Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Persona

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dax-Ur's son would have been half Kryptonian, there is no way that the Blue K turns them into full blooded Earthly humans of all the creatures in the universe. If he is supressing his powers to be with his wife chances are she doesn't know, so how does it work when Dax Jr. has to go to the doctor or gets too far from Blue K?

Comment

I think the Dax-ur thing was that he 'fashioned' BrainIAC while Jor-el launched the program. Which is why Lara called it 'JOR-EL'S brain interactive construct'

Plothole I noticed. If Bizarro has all of Clark's memories, and Clark knew where the shield was, why didn't Bizarro know where the shield was?

Though this isn't a plot hole . . . that old Dax-ur sure had a young wife.

Comment

Bizarro had Clark's memories up to the end of S6, when he took a piece of Clark's DNA. The shield thing happened after that.

Comment

If Jor-El could trap Clark inside of the FOS so easily, why didn't he trap BiZaRrO when he showed up. FLAW

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
            If Jor-El could trap Clark inside of the FOS so easily, why didn't he trap BiZaRrO when he showed up. FLAW

Maybe he can only trap someone that has his D.N.A I mean when Chloe showed up there he didn't trap her in ice, just tried to freeze her to death. Bizarro isn't as physically fragile as a human, so Jor-el couldn't try the meat locker trick and since Bizarro wasn't a Kryptonian he couldn't use the ice cube trick on him either.

I don't know though . . . could have been just a plothole.

This isn't a plothole, but it doesn't make much sense when you think about it.

BrainIAC is a super intelligent alien A.I

Clark would know it was him in an instant when he's wearing the 'face' of ex-Professor Milton Fine. So why not have a different face? I know it's because James Marsters brings in viewers, so I can live with, but for a super intelligent computer that's a pretty sloppy way to manage your appearance.

Unless of course he can't look any different because he is still too weak to be at full power and maybe can only look like people that he has previously sampled because he can't update his processor? Who knows.
            Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 02-02-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know why Bizarro felt that he couldn't kill Clark himself. He mentioned (to Brainiac) that the green kryptonite makes him(Bizarro) drain Clark's power, but it didn't make sense? Wouldn't that be an advantage, not disadvantage?

Comment

^ because if bizarro touches green-k he drains the rocks of there energy to power himself up, so whats the point of using a meteor rock if its effects are no longer in it

Comment

You know when somebody watches a freaking TV show's episode or movie just to look for darn plotholes and mistakes it's time to look for something else to do guys really!

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
                    ^ because if bizarro touches green-k he drains the rocks of there energy to power himself up, so whats the point of using a meteor rock if its effects are no longer in it
                    I get what you are saying, but why wouldn't he use the green kryptonite to give himself the energy to kill Clark?

Comment

Is it me or there is a major plot hole when Bizzaro asks Chloe about the shield, and doesn't know that he (well, CK actually) has it ?
                      Remember, when we first met Bizzaro, he told to Clark that he also has his memories. That can be confirmed from knowing about Kara and Lana etc.
                      So can doesn't he remember the shield that Clark found ?

Comment

Originally posted by e-µ-i
                        Is it me or there is a major plot hole when Bizzaro asks Chloe about the shield, and doesn't know that he (well, CK actually) has it ?
                        Remember, when we first met Bizzaro, he told to Clark that he also has his memories. That can be confirmed from knowing about Kara and Lana etc.
                        So can doesn't he remember the shield that Clark found ?
                        Clark found the shield after Bizarro was created, so Bizarro doesn't have that memory. Bizzy was created in Phantom, season 6 and the shield was found in Fierce,
                        season 7.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎