Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live 7-10 Persona Discussion/Countdown Thread (US)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smallvilleluver13
    Why is there not going to be an episode next week? I thought the airdate was Feb. 7?
    I thought that there was a new ep next week? That's what TV guide online said?

Comment

• there will be but they didn't show any preview, maybe during the week they will.

Comment

• I liked this episode but it didnt feel right to me....like they were off their mark or something. I dont know how to explain it but this was a weird episode to me. Perhaps I have to watch it over and over again
        Last edited by ClLaLeChFAN01; 01-31-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seacrystal
          Interpol - Pioneer to the Falls
          thanks sooo much I just bought it and downloaded it from itunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Chlarkislove
            There's not going to be an episode next week.
            why there should be we get 2 more then a break and then 3 more. did something change?

Comment

• Well, no preview video, but they did post this on CWonline.
              This isn't really a spoiler if its posted as the preview yes?

While secretly working for Oliver (guest star Justin Hartley), Chloe (Allison Mack) intercepts one of Lex's (Michael Rosenbaum) project files, but she is attacked by the Black Canary (guest star Alaina Huffman), a mystery woman with a subsonic cry. Dinah Lance, Black Canary's alter ego, is a conservative talk show host who is working at the Daily Planet and clashes with Lois (Erica Durance). Lex convinces the Black Canary that the Green Arrow and his team are terrorists so she launches an attack on the Green Arrow and Clark (Tom Welling).

Meanwhile, Lois discovers Oliver's secret.

Kristin Kreuk, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort and John Glover also star.

Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

Conservative talk show host? LOL Green Arrow is the worlds biggest Liberal in the comics... this would be a funny twist in the future.

Comment

• TV Guide has the next two episodes listed:

Comment

• I just saw a preview on CW for next weeks SV. They have royally RUINED the Black Canary. She looks completely retarded, with lame 'wicked' grins, etc. The commercial was kinda cool how they did a lil 'comic dotting' imagery... but I really don't like what they seem to be making out of BC

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

YES! LET LEX DIE! GO CLARK (non canon superman) GO!
                  Last edited by DreadShamus; 02-01-2008, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Other than Lex calling her a meteor freak, I actually liked the director's cut.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎