No announcement yet.

Mistake Or Intentional???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake Or Intentional???

In Gemini Bizarro is all too aware that Lana is alive and well. He goes straight to the farm to find her.

I know that he is bestowed with Clark's memories, but at the time that Bizarro came to be, Clark's memories would say that Lana was dead and in a few million pieces cos her car blew up.

So, is there something we don't know that explains how Bizarro is up to date with current affairs (who's alive and who's not)
    OR
    Is Bizarro constantly in tune with what Clark knows and thinks (if that's the case then there's a whole world of mistakes and questions to be asked)
    OR
    Have the writers just made a mistake?

Thoughts, comments?

I guess all we can do wait until the next episode. By the way, there are two other explanations I've seen mentioned on these forums:
    -It has something to do with the Fortress of Solitude (unclear how exactly)
    OR
    -Bizarro only had Clark's memories up until he created himself from Clark's DNA, and was acting all the time, pretending to know what Lana and Chloe were talking about.

I think the more interesting question is why the hell is the (supposedly) evil Bizarro performing this charade?

Comment

-Bizarro only had Clark's memories up until he created himself from Clark's DNA, and was acting all the time, pretending to know what Lana and Chloe were talking about.
      I'm sure it's the case. I love rewatch Bizarro scenes in Gemini, and focus on him, and Welling performance. He is really great, and is not credited enough in this episode. He makes little smirks, intonations, hints that lead to Bizarro all the time...
      Yeah, Persona will be as great as a season premiere. Hell, 6 days!

Comment

how do u know that bizarro "knew" lana was alive. its not like theres a scene that shows him talking about lana before he see's her. all we know is he goes home and THERES LANA. so whose to say he knew she was there. maybe he just went back to the farm....

Comment

That's my guess, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasill
            I think the more interesting question is why the hell is the (supposedly) evil Bizarro performing this charade?
            Because he knows from Clark's memory how to destroy the FOS and is seeking the weapon he needs to do it---Brainiac. My educated guess tells me he is looking for Brainiac so he could get his hands on the black crystal that Brainiac gave to Clark in Solitude so he can destroy the FOS and Clark along with it. Destroying the FOS would take away Clark's source for training and his "ally" Jor-El. Given the state of Clark being trapped in the crystal, it's possible that he may die if the FOS is destroyed while he's trapped inside.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Here is a thread I made that deals with this subject matter and provides theories to explain it:

Last edited by xrayvision; 01-26-2008, 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think that Bizarro just wants to live Clark's life - so he wants to be with Lana, and he wants to be Chloe's best friend.

It was clear all along that he wasn't necessarily "evil", per se, just incredibly dangerous and jealous of Clark's life.

Comment

^ That could be the case IIidan.

I think that KAL-EL_3 is right, he went home and there was lana, so he decided to play along and figure the rest out later. But then again, who knows what's going on his head?

Comment

The guy fried someone who tried to help him (after he got impaled) to death. I would call that evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasill
                    Because Al/Miles think everyone should love Lana unconditionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcook
                      I'm sure it's the case. I love rewatch Bizarro scenes in Gemini, and focus on him, and Welling performance. He is really great, and is not credited enough in this episode. He makes little smirks, intonations, hints that lead to Bizarro all the time...
                      Yeah, Persona will be as great as a season premiere. Hell, 6 days!
                      Hell, yeah. TW's performance was outstanding. He was just "off" enough to have us thinking "what's up with Clark". The flying up the stairwell scene clinched that it was Bizarro, but I still took a breath when his crystalline features flashed on in the final scene.

And I'm guessing that something happened in the FoS for Bizarro to have all Clark's up-to-date memories.
                      Last edited by skully; 01-29-2008, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎