tHE ultimate villan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gorgeous is the word lol Scary Gorgeous! lol

Comment

Seriously Sylar over Joker? I shed tears when I saw that. Joker is quiet possibly one of the most craziest characters out there. Not only that his insanity, it has no reasoning behind it beyond simply being one bad mofo.

And far from what i've seen Sylar hasn't driven anyone insane.

From Wiki

The Joker's victims have included men, women, children, and even his own henchmen. A 1996 issue of Hitman stated that the Joker once gassed an entire kindergarten class. In the graphic novel The Joker: Devil's Advocate, the Joker is reported to have killed well over 2,000 people. Despite having murdered enough people to get the death penalty thousands of times over, he is always found not guilty by reason of insanity.[38] In the Batman story line "War Crimes", this continued ruling of insanity is in fact made possible by the Joker's own dream team of lawyers. He is then placed in Arkham Asylum, from which he appears able to escape at will, going so far as to claim that it's just a resting ground in between his "performances". Indeed, during the "Justice" Miniseries by Jim Krueger and Alex Ross, Joker says to The Riddler he can break out at any time, he only stays in Arkham for as long as he thinks it's funny. A couple issues later, he is then seen roaming free. In the last issue, however, he is back in Arkham, apparently of his own free will.
      Last edited by Mischael12; 05-18-2008, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I've always been a big Joker fan, but I also really love Zod and Lex Luthor.

The Joker has always been scary to me because of his total lack of caring about human life. He blows crap up and doesn't care who he hurts. Same can be said of Zod.

Lex, to me, is a little more calculated. I've always known him to be more of a guy who picks and chooses who he goes after and has a pretty one-track mind in just wanting to kill and get rid of Superman, whereas, The Joker? He'll kill people just to get to Batman and on top of all that want Batman dead as well.

Sylar's moving on up there as one of my favorite villains. He's got a great back story in killing his own mother, being selfish in wanting other people's powers and killing to get them, and wanting to take over the government (as in "Five Years Gone").

Can't wait to see the focus on villains in S3 of Heroes!
        Last edited by savingpeoplething; 05-19-2008, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Venom is the greatest villain from here because he is realy mad but i dont know why is Sylar here because he had just luck to survive because if haitan wants than he could kill him so many times but i hope that Peter will take Sylar down

Comment

What criteria are we using to establish who is the "ultimate" villain? Mean do you mean who is the most powerful or who is the most evil or our personal favorite or what?

If we were going with most powerful it'd be Apocalypse by a mile. At first look i thought i saw Darkseid who definitely needs to be on the list compared to someone like Venom who isn't nearly as bad or strong. But if Darkseid was on the list it'd be pretty hard deciding between him or Apocalypse or heck even Doomsday (who also needs to be on list) for that matter.

But if we were going by most evil then the Joker would take the cake cause nobody is as crazy or evil or whatever as the Joker and if you don't believe so then you never read anything about the Joker. Mean Venom is bad don't get me wrong but he also fights crime like Spider-man...just more like Punisher style...Venom really only hates Spider-man. Mean bout the only person as crazy as the Joker would be Carnage lol.

And if we were going with who was our personal favorite was, then i'd say Joker just cause he is so freakin crazy and scary and evil. And i've loved the character ever since i knew what a superhero was.

Comment

I chose venom because I realy like him because he was the first villain who realy iinterested me when I was a kid but from the real powerfull villains i prefer Bizarro because he is oposite to everyone from normal world

Comment

i can't believe sylar is winning... i mean the joker i can understand because he is such a complex villain, and in terms of actual villainy he is the best because his actions are so without logic

but sylar... i mean i love heroes, but i would hardly call him the best villain of all time... he's good, he's new and exciting, but he's nothing compared to some of the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                  i can't believe sylar is winning... i mean the joker i can understand because he is such a complex villain, and in terms of actual villainy he is the best because his actions are so without logic

but sylar... i mean i love heroes, but i would hardly call him the best villain of all time... he's good, he's new and exciting, but he's nothing compared to some of the rest
                  Oh so very true.

Comment

Did you really think a poll on the heroes part of the forum was going to be unbiased? Come on!

Comment

1.The Joker
                      2.Darth Vader
                      3.Doctor doom

Comment

Out of the list, Zod

My all time fav Doomsday

Comment

Originally posted by Doomsday911
                          Out of the list, Zod

My all time fav Doomsday
                          When I was in basic training, my drill sergeant introduced himself to us as Lord Zod. I was deathly afraid of him ever since then. Oh, and because he was my drill sergeant.

Comment

I lol at Sylar tied with Joker.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎