Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*spoilers*Wooo Who caught the first 3 Epi's of S2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *spoilers*Wooo Who caught the first 3 Epi's of S2?

So I was wondering who caught the first three episodes of the New Jericho season? I saw them, and was mightily impressed. The army seemed to be on form as they usually are, and I liked the comparisons between Jericho and Iraq.

It was also interesting to see another operative, as I was under the impression that they were all dead. This new one Gavin, I think his name was, said to Hawkins, not to trust his girlfriend, so I think they new something was afoot and she was apart of it.

Tell me, am I the only one who saw Hawkins flying a plane(?) in the trailer?

Spoilers

I saw them too and was very impressed. There are at least three operatives: Chavez (the one who meets Hawkins in Jericho), Chung (Chavez says he's in Cheyenne), and the guy Hawkins talks to at the end of the third episode. The pace of the show is faster.

Comment

Judging from what Is aw of season 1 and now the 3 ep's of season 2, the group of operatives *knew* that there was a traitor among them and that their mission was bogus.

It'll be interesting to see how they knew this.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎