Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sylar The Best Villan Ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylar is definetly way up there on the list. Personally I think that any one who manipulates others like that is super cool. I also would say the way they changed how he uses TK in Heroes is different than anything else. The cutting off the head and the classic choke is great.
    Id say Sylar, the Darth Sidius (emperor from Star Wars), and Darth Vader. Agent Smith was ok, but he is still just a computer and therefore does lack emotion and personality.

Comment

He's the worst villan ever in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by IloveClark
        He's the worst villan ever in my opinion.
        What!? with telekenesis which is the best super power, combined with his personality and manipulative character. He is the best villan, the best Heroes character, and one of the best fictional characters.

Comment

He's unapolgetically evil, and intelligent at that.

Perfect.

Comment

I wouldn't say EVER, but he is a really cool contemporary villain.

Comment

He is a great villian but he dropped on my list when he couldn't stop aan office worker from stabbing him.I mean Hiro didn't use any power and still stabed him.
              Ps i think sylar has super speed too.
              Just because he came out of nowhere behind peter and hiro couldn't keep him frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by heroinall1
                He is a great villian but he dropped on my list when he couldn't stop aan office worker from stabbing him.I mean Hiro didn't use any power and still stabed him.
                Ps i think sylar has super speed too.
                Just because he came out of nowhere behind peter and hiro couldn't keep him frozen.
                Maybe he has some control of time himself.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_p_mcgowan
                  Maybe he has some control of time himself.
                  I thought that too. but every time hiro freezes time near peter he keeps moving since they share the same power but when hiro frooze sylar he stayed froozen for abit.

Comment

Sylar reminds me a lot of why i love the character of Lex Luthor. They are both obsessed with power, control and being important. They both like to pretend they are good people (lois and clark Lex especially). They are both psychologically interesting and have parent issues LOL

Comment

As far as superpowers go Sylar.But Ben form Lost is my fav tv villan of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        Best Villian list this is not in any order , just off the top of my head.

-darth vader YES
                        -sylar YES
                        -Plainview from There will be blood Who???
                        -Terminator from the first movie I don't think so.
                        -Kaiser Sosay from Usual suspects Who???
                        -Michael corleone for having his brother killed Who???
                        -Joker from "The Dark Night Returns" comic by Frank Miller MOST DEFINITELY!!!
                        -Lex Luthor YES
                        -Skynet for using nukes Who???
                        -Dracula Umm...ok.

Probably Darth Vader because I saw star wars at 8 and it made an impression on me.
                        Originally posted by pfrocker18
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^D U D E...U R the cooooooooooooooooooooolest dude ever,I cant believe it,u have most of my fav villans on there..u rock..ur missing off the top of my head

-Darkside..(Superman) YES
                        -Bizzaro.(smallville only) YES...cause Bizzaro is hilarious lol
                        -Brainiac YES
                        -ZOD YES
                        -Rash al goul I guess...not one of my favs.
                        -Sabertooth YES
                        -Apocalypse DEFINITELY
                        -Doctor Doom DEFINITELY
                        ..Yeh just the top of my head,yeh,a show is only as good as its villan
                        Galactus does rock SO HARD but i mean he can't really be considered a villain like pfrocker18 said but i suppose to the people who's planet he destroys would consider him a villain...lol.

There's prolly way to many villains that i could list that i like cause the villains tend to usually be cooler and more interesting than the heroes themselves.

Comment

Sylar is on the top of the list dont you all forget that he is patient zero

Comment

Doomsday would kick Sylar's ass

Comment

the greatest villan of all time is darth vader!!!! then joker, then hanibal, then freddie, then etc etc etc the list goes on way before i reach sylar.

but.. sylar is the greatest villan on heroes

Comment

Greatest on Heroes, but he doesn't hold a candle to others like Darth Vader or Hannibal.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎