Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing Fantasy Life on the 3DS.

Comment

• I'm playing Mirror's Edge on the PS3.

Comment

• I'm playing Earthbound on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD on PS3 and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

• I'm playing Plants versus Zombies - a tower defense video game which involves a homeowner using a variety of different plants to prevent an army of zombies from entering their house and eating their brains; my better half is engrossed in TF2 (Team Fortress 2 ) - she loves to try and 'capture the flag' time and again, I don't know why; the son is busy playing these pet games - where he owns and rears virtual pets online and buys virtual items for them using virtual currencies; and the daughter is playing Temple Run - running on an on infinitely for miles, for no apparent reason.

Comment

• Super Mario Maker on the Wii U

Comment

• I'm still playing Super Mario Maker but I'm also playing Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows.

Comment

• Currently playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Stellar game and I'm not even good at stealth.

Comment

• Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U.

Comment

• Sadly enough, nothing. One year back, we were a big, happy gaming family (I think my last post in this thread itself bears testimony to this fact). Now the situation is like this - work pressure has become too high since I got a promotion a couple of days ago, wife is busy juggling the multiple responsibilities of freelancing on a full-time basis, running and managing home when I am out of town for work (which is pretty often) as well as being a homeschooling mum to the two kids. Hence, nowadays it's all about playing educational games which aid in learning for the kids, that is if you could call them games at all.

Comment

• Currently Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection and Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered both for the PS4.

Comment

• I like cinematic type games, I come for the stories. I like puzzle games and adventure games. I like FPS games (although I’m not the best at them). I like almost all games (technumus) expect horror games, I'm just too jumpy, I just- cant… XD

Comment

• The game called life that everyone plays.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎