Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario is my favorite so currently i am playing it.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. It's cool except I really want to play a game that is Kitana and Mileena instead of Liu Kang and Kung Lao. That and my copy has too many bugs.

Comment

• dang i have several games that'll probably have me busy until the fall. they're only a handful of games but i don't get to play them as much as i used to.

my girlfriend got me the djhero 2 bundle (turntable and game) and the first dj hero game as well for christmas. then i went out and bought myself need for speed hot pursuit, call of duty black ops, red dead redemption and it's companion piece, undead nightmare. so basically that's 6 games i have to get through and no time at all.

i've play CoD already but didn't really enjoy it like everyone else seems to be. hot pursuit is awesome, only played a bit, but it's great. still haven't touched the red dead games, but i hear they're great, so i can't wait. as for the dj hero games, i've been mostly playing those the most. i'm enjoying them.

Comment

• I ALWAYS play the Assassin's Creed games (I've become incurably addicted to those) and currently I am working on Metroid: Other M, Red Dead Redemption, and Transformers: War for Cybertron
          I am looking forward to Batman: Arkham City, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Comment

• Working my way through Super Mario Galaxy 2 and A Boy & His Blob. Both are very fun. Although SMG 2 is kicking my butt lately, lol.

Comment

• Borderlands and Red Dead Redemption. Finally caved and bought an xbox. Woot!
              Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 03-04-2011, 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Ratchet and Clank, the third one

Comment

• Mario Kart on the Wii. Now that my kids can beat me I've got real competition!

Comment

• still playing Darksiders(PS3) and Star Wars Forces Unleashed II

Comment

• Dragon Age II

Comment

• At the current moment I'm still trying to beat Skyrim and I keep losing horses (or in some cases a dragon gets them)

Comment

• batman arkham city is the game im replaying and also the mass effect series

Comment

• ^ Same here, replaying the Mass Effect series...and the Dragon Age games.

Comment

• took advantage of the last game stop sale and bought me two games and one free. They were all older games, got me GTA4, Rock Band 3 (it was the only one of the series I still didn't have), and Prince of Persia Trilogy 3D. I started playing the PoP games and got done with "Sands of Time", and "Warrior Within". SoT is the easiest game ever and I got that done within a few hours. WW was longer but only cuz you're constantly going back and forth through the same areas occasionally entering new areas from time to time. The last game "Two Thrones" is frustrating. They added this stealth technique and from time to time the Prince turns into Dark Prince and you're health is constantly running out. the Puzzles are too easy.

Comment

• gave up on Arkham city last night when I saw that in order to capture the riddler, i had to collect 400 trophies. lol seriously was not in the mood to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎