Heroes Graphic Novel (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would bet some money on Carlos Mendez. Family name + Latino appearence.

Comment

• Carlos Mendez was mentioned? Never heard the name on the show before.

Comment

• He's one of the twelve SuperElders, named by the post-its on Matt's pic of them.

Comment

• Let me guess, Sylar's dad was in on it 2 I'll bet. Along with Maya's mother or father, and I'm guessing Victoria Pratt is the mother of one of the heroes, like maybe Nikki. Or maybe Nikki's dad was involved.

Comment

• The new Novel: The Golden Goose

I was quite confused about who Richard Drucker was, I found out on the NBC site here:
            Richard Drucker

Comment

• Bob is scary!

Comment

• So bob can change someone in gold?
                do you think Clair could regenerate from that!?!?

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing; could her tissue revert? She'd better be able to regenerate from that, or Bob would end up on the receiving end of HRG, regardless of the terms of their deal.

Comment

• Bob has to change the number of protons in someone's individual atoms (which should require a huge amount of energy, I'd think about equall to that required for Ted's nucleokinesis. But he probably eats alot.) something that, logically, regen blood would be powerless against reversing. What could happen, is her blood treats the changed tissue as dead/seperated tissue, so if, say her arm became gold, her regen would push it off and grow a new one. Or if he began to turn her skin gold, she'd probably shed and regen.

ew.

Comment

• I loved "Blindsided." I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out, but the last three letters that Bennet reads on the eye chart at the beginning are H, R, G. Little extras like that make me happy. Hopefully, we'll see Grigsby in Volume 3.

Comment

• Anyone keep up with these?

Comment

• I do. They've kept me interested even during periods when the show hasn't as much.

Comment

• Amanda sets Peter on fire.

Comment

• NOOO! Peter helped Amanda get her life back!

Comment

• It sure looked like he was on fire at the end of the novel to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎