No announcement yet.

Adrian = Cold Blooded Killer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian = Cold Blooded Killer

Sorry if someone already posted this, but did anyone else think it was odd/crazy that Adrian pushed the detonator just before he died? What was that going to accomplish but kill Chloe and Jimmy, who had nothing to do with his problems, and who he had no reason to get revenge on?? He had already done all he could do to expose Lex, and had revealed the truth to Grant Gabriel (as best he could with Lex still trying to manipulate things), so it makes no sense that just before he dies he decides to kill some innocent people. The very same type of crazy/heartless act that he so resented Lex for in the first place! Good riddance Adrian, let's hope that Grant doesn't grow up to be a cold blooded killer.

Who knows. Maybe he had hoped that at least Lois could kill Lex for him, if he killed Chloe.

His motive was revenge after all, and revenge often drive people to do crazy/heartless acts. It takes a lot for someone not to cross the line and resort to murder in the end. Adrian definitely has became what he hated Lex for in the first place.

Comment

Simplest explanation: he's a Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
        Yeap, and the man was desperate, he wanted to get revenge from Lex no matter the cost, make him for creating "people" just to fill his hollow life.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
          That would be a good guess. It's also possible he didn't intend to push the button, that he didn't realize what he was doing. After all, he was just shot...

Comment

I'll rewatch it but I more got the impression that it was a reflexive action, not an intention to push that button.

Comment

I tend to agree with reflexive action. I would think that being shot would cause him to grip whatever he is holding a little tighter.

Comment

Adrian = Cold Blooded Killer
                I agree, if Adrian hates lex so much why go through all the trouble with Lois. Bad writing plot. Adrain should have put all his effort in revenge against Lex, not trapping Chloe and black mailing Lois. Silly writers bombs are Lex, not Chloe's secret santa.

Comment

Let's not forget that Adrian was who killed that UPS guy, there you can't say that it was just a reflex, that indeed was cold blood murder.
                  But I agree it was all too complicated when he could just go and shot Lex, putting a stop to everything.

Comment

Maybe Adrian just wanted someone to know that he existed outside of Lex Luthor. Well, Lois knows now and she won't forget. And so does Grant. Why do certain killers go to such lengths with the things they do and then kill themselves? I'd guess for the attention or recognition of some kind, but I'm no profiler.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot about that UPS guy getting shanked by Adrian too! I know he was driven over the edge by Lex and all, but still, killing innocent peeps who had nothing to do with it? He almost deserved everything he got, IMO.

"Simplest explanation: he's a Luthor. "

That could definitely be it. But does that mean that GG is going to succumb to the "Luthor Madness" and end up a psycho?

Comment

Lets not forget Lana was about ready to KILL twice. Coincidence? I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ClareKent
                          Let's not forget that Adrian was who killed that UPS guy, there you can't say that it was just a reflex, that indeed was cold blood murder.
                          But I agree it was all too complicated when he could just go and shot Lex, putting a stop to everything.
                          Oh yeah I totally agree...killing the UPS guy definitely cemented that.

I was only referring to him and the bomb specifically.

Comment

"Lets not forget Lana was about ready to KILL twice. Coincidence? I'm not so sure"

Future LexCorp Ad:
                            "Bring back loved ones with our true to life clones! Perfect replicates in every way, down to their DNA! Only from LexCorp!"
                            * Side effects may include strong urge to murder, stunting of Superhero growth, and bouts of unbearable angst"

Comment

Originally posted by DestinyAw8s
                              I tend to agree with reflexive action. I would think that being shot would cause him to grip whatever he is holding a little tighter.
                              I agree and I didn't see it as wanting to kill Chloe, however killing the UPS type guy was definitely murder. It is clear he has Luthor in him. Next up, Grant, who will he kill? Because all of the Luthor's kill whether they plan on it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎