Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's just the way she talks, but it totally made it look like she was having trouble spouting out all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
      Right. Your opinion.

I wholeheartdly disagree.

And ED suited for? Lifetime movies of the week?
      I could barely sit through half of I Me Wed. It was cute, but sooo predictable!

Comment

Ahh I don't think KK did a bad job on her tech talk regarding Scion. It's funny doesn't that name sound a bit familar like in the Matrix movie granted that place was called Zion. haha
        Also, over the SV seasons themes like in the movies with Season 5 Void ( Can you say did the writers take that from the Flatliners movie.)

Comment

I agree. It was very akward. The whole scene seemed rather unbelivable - not only the words she was using, but she kept referencing "her people" and the "Isis foundation" as if these things have been around for years..

I thought maybe she got hit on the head. Or, she was just REALLY uncomfortable talking to Clark about her issues.

Comment

Re: Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

Originally posted by DarkseidNow
            That scene were Lana was channeling her inner 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' and talking about that lab tech's symptoms? Wow. It was as if she was reading off a cue card.

Really. That type of dialogue is more AM's specialty. Lana should stick to her "secrets and lies" banter. It rolls off the tongue better.
            It had to be said. Props.

It almost looks as though she grimaced when the report was picked up.

"Damn, the cue for techno babble!'

Comment

no i thought she did her lines well...she is a smart character.. now everyone is tryna say she cant handle"big" sentences...
              just fall back already...

Comment

Lana/KK, was suppose to say the lines like that. IMO, the director probably want her to speak like that. Just slow and creepy, not very enthused, like the way AM would play with Chloe..

Either, some people are biased, haters etc. Why don't you just try it for yourself It's really hard trying to keep in character whilst trying to memorize the script

Comment

^ eh i didnt like it because it wasnt part of the character they've set up for seven seasons. she's all the sudden a scientist? its too unbelievable for me. and she also didnt sound like she understand what she was saying.

Comment

to be fair, her lines are usually some form of "secrets and lies". She's had no scientific speak practive ver the last 7 years. give the girl a break.

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
                      to be fair, her lines are usually some form of "secrets and lies". She's had no scientific speak practive ver the last 7 years. give the girl a break.
                      Thank you Maryjanewatson. I agree give the character and the actress a break! Don't worry be happy! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
                        she's all the sudden a scientist? its too unbelievable for me.
                        But thief, espionage and premeditating murder is okay?
                        Heck why not.
                        She could become the golly green giant and nobody would seem to care.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
                          ^ eh i didnt like it because it wasnt part of the character they've set up for seven seasons. she's all the sudden a scientist? its too unbelievable for me. and she also didnt sound like she understand what she was saying.
                          Yeah, I like Lana fine, it's just out of character. Remember, she had to have help with her homework. It would be more believable if she hired a geek to help her set up. Of course we don't know she didn't, all they needed to do is have a line or two that explains it away.
                          Last edited by Radioflyer; 12-18-2007, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Huh. I fast-forwarded through the Lana scenes. I hope I didn't miss anything important.

And, although I didn't see the scene itself, Kristin probably looked uncomfortable because even she knew it was out of character.

Comment

I also thought her spewing that speech was a little out of her character. Someone had said she takes her time pronouncing her words or sentences and speaks slower.
                              Did she speak like that in the earlier episodes I am not sure?

Anyways, I thought it was just her being Canadian and trying to sound more American. There is a great difference in pronounciations in certain words between the two countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
                                KK would have had a hard time on Star Trek.
                                A lot of people have a hard time on Star Trek. Kate Mulgrew said she spent three weeks before filming the pilot of Voyager just researching "technospeak."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎