No announcement yet.

Spoken Kryptonian language?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
    Does anyone else think it's a bit odd however, that a lone kryptonian word, Clark can read no problem, and he can write the written language, and recognize the spoken one, yet he still needs Chole to tranlate it for him?
    Yes exactly, that's what I wondered about, too? That was so weird!

Comment

Ur missing a key point here

It is not the translation he needed help with it is deciphering what it translated into

You can read and write english but can you decifer Hexidecimal code? Most people can't however a computer guru can. This was the same for CLark the code he got from the translation was a string of numbers that made no sense to him in or out of Kryptonian.

Chloe had to decipher the number pattern not the language.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
        Ur missing a key point here

It is not the translation he needed help with it is deciphering what it translated into

You can read and write english but can you decifer Hexidecimal code? Most people can't however a computer guru can. This was the same for CLark the code he got from the translation was a string of numbers that made no sense to him in or out of Kryptonian.

Chloe had to decipher the number pattern not the language.
        But as far as I remember, he wrote down kryptonian symbols. Where was the hexidecimal code in them??
        Sorry, I don't get it.

Comment

when he translated them he said they appear to be a sequence of numbers that keep repeating themselves when he told Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
            when he translated them he said they appear to be a sequence of numbers that keep repeating themselves when he told Chloe
            aha, numbers written in kryptonian! o.k., now I understand, thank you for your explanation

Comment

yeah he wrote them down as she said them in his native language then translated them to english for Chloe to decode

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎