No announcement yet.

Bionic Woman - cancelled (possibly)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Woman - cancelled (possibly)

Just thought you all might like to know this.

Personally, I'm not surprised or disappointed, I saw every episode and still didn't get into the show, too serious, too much drama and not enough fun IMO. I'm much much more disappointed with Journeyman not getting picked up.

Comment

Bionic Woman has not been cancelled. It's just on hiatus.

Comment

I think the odds of BW coming back are slim. Granted, if the writer's strike kills pilot season then they may be forced to give it another chance but it really doesn't look good.

Comment

Production just shut down because of the writer's strike. Once the producers get their ass and give the writers what they want. They will began work on the remaining 5 episodes. As they planned to have 13 episodes. It would be neat if the orginal Bionic Woman had a cameo in the new series.

Comment

I am not what I believe. Sorry I like this series.

Comment

I wasn't sure what has happened to this series, for some reason I thought it was cancelled as well. If its not, well thats cool.

The writers strike certainly has put a crimp in a whole lot of things.

Neko

Comment

the show is great but it doesn't have that 'it' to it like the one lindsay wagner was in. i watched a few times and that was it

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎