Special Effects in Gemini..............

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Gemini..............

What did you think of them?

Counting down the hours until I get to see them <grin>.

Comment

I liked the daily planet with santa and the reindeer.

Comment

I'm still amazed at the slo'mo run effect. You have to marvel at the detail and time it takes to accomplish those effects. Amazing!

Comment

Clark time saving Chloe and Jimmy was awesome! And FINALLY there wasn't a BIG difference between the director's cut and the real version!

Notice that it the super speed in slow motion has changed, but it was still really good. Then Clark throws the bom out of the Daily Planet...AWESOME!

Comment

I loved the super speed in this episode! I really never get tired of it. I also had a hard time telling if he was flying, or jumping in the planet. I thought it looked like flying. After seeing the ending, I'd have to say that was right, just not who I thought was doing it.

Comment

Well maybe it was Bizarro flying.

Comment

Yea! It was great sure liked the way (as we know now) that Clark appeared to be flying. The slow motion and run through the office and up to the elevator made that scene, must say that they were awesome.....

Take Care and Have A Happy Holiday,

Jack

Comment

vERY nice. They could of put a close up on clark, um excuse me bizzaro lol throwing the bomb tho, but overall pretty good.

Comment

The special effects were pretty cool in this episode! Specially the planet scene!

Comment

As always, the Super-Speed is amazing!

Comment

I liked Clark running/super-speeding in slow motion (even though it really wasn't Clark, but Bizarro). Tom Welling looked amazing during that slow motion flight; it was almost as if he had wings on his feet, as if he were actually flying. That was a great special-effects!

Also, it was as if Tom/Clark/Bizarro could actually manipulate time, when he was running in slow-motion, and everyone around him was frozen and motionless. It's as if Clark/Tom/Bizarro had the power to stop time and people for just a few seconds, so he could rescue Jimmy & Chloe from the bomb inside the elevator.

This scene reminds me of the 4th Season when Clark was a Football player and he ran in slow motion to save Chloe from Mikail, in the episode Jinx.
                        Last edited by tibbit78; 10-22-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎