No announcement yet.

Will Sylar go after the company?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sylar go after the company?

This is the second time that the company has messed with Sylar. Will this move them to the top of Sylar's list?

Sylar is obsessed with absorbing peoples powers and increasing his abilities. i think that will always have priority over any other objectives.
    Im sure getting revenge on the company is something he'd like to do though.

Comment

When he escaped last season, he joined Mohinder in his quest to find more people with abilities. Acquiring powers (and the m that comes with it) is obviously his #1 priority.
      Though this time, the Company didn't just lock him up temporarily, they removed his powers. Acquiring abilities is the only thing Sylar seems to care about, and now that the Company has hurt him in what he holds most dear, he might very well want to have his revenge before anything else.

Comment

That would be cool. One thing is sure: you don't want Sylar as your enemy....

Comment

I think he'll go after molly first.. bc she can find them all..

I'm pretty sure that Suresh will get Molly to the company making the whole 2 birds one stone thing important..

Comment

Is Sylar aware of Molly's ability?

Comment

That was the one Sylar was after when Matt entered the picture and "heard" Molly's wishes to not be found. Back when Sylar was the mysterious dark guy in a cap and trench.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
                That was the one Sylar was after when Matt entered the picture and "heard" Molly's wishes to not be found. Back when Sylar was the mysterious dark guy in a cap and trench.
                I always thought he was after her parents, or at least her dad. Sylar removed her dad's brain at least. I guess he may have known about Molly though.

Comment

Peter/Sylar vs. The Company? Haha, that would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelman
                    Is Sylar aware of Molly's ability?
                    He can be now that he has his intuitive aptitude back.

Originally posted by Yggdrasill
                    When he escaped last season, he joined Mohinder in his quest to find more people with abilities. Acquiring powers (and the m that comes with it) is obviously his #1 priority.
                    Though this time, the Company didn't just lock him up temporarily, they removed his powers. Acquiring abilities is the only thing Sylar seems to care about, and now that the Company has hurt him in what he holds most dear, he might very well want to have his revenge before anything else.
                    Agree, but I can see him holding off to get revenge.

Comment

The only way I see him going after the company is to get Bob and Elle's and other powered agents powers... That and they have records of where other powered people are as well.

Comment

will sylar go after the company?
                        HRG and Sylar Teamup FTW!!!!111oneshiftplus1

In all seriousness, that would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎