No announcement yet.

Why did'nt Lana use green K on Zor-el

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did'nt Lana use green K on Zor-el

You think Lana would know that you can't just wlak up to a kryptoian and jack them up unless you have some green K. I thought maybe she would actually use some sense she stood up to him. I mean hey she could have used it on him and kick that arrogant man a$$ off the blacony. Bet she wish she still had Clark powers from the pervious eposide

because she´s an evil b**ch.
    she wasn´t interested in helping Lara, just saving herself., what prooves that she´s the most shallow, agotistical and evil character of Smallville, also the most hated citizen of SV

Comment

Re: Why did'nt Lana use green K on Zor-el

Originally posted by kp1984
      You think Lana would know that you can't just wlak up to a kryptoian and jack them up unless you have some green K. I thought maybe she would actually use some sense she stood up to him. I mean hey she could have used it on him and kick that arrogant man a$$ off the blacony. Bet she wish she still had Clark powers from the pervious eposide
      Why the heck would Lana be carrying Green K with her when she knows that having it around would hurt Clark?

Even Chloe who knows Clark's secret had to get Kent's secret stash in their house to hit Clark with in Progeny.

Is Chloe stupid for not carrying that crap around?

Actually it shows how BRAVE Lana is for standing up to Zor-El knowing he coudl do major damage to her and Lara.

This thread is funny.

Comment

Why didn't Lana use Green K on Zor-El?

Because she's an idiot.

Don't forget, this is the same character who went alone looking for super-Byron when he was psycho and super-strong.

Comment

Re: Re: Why did'nt Lana use green K on Zor-el

Originally posted by Kid Collins
          Why the heck would Lana be carrying Green K with her when she knows that having it around would hurt Clark?

Even Chloe who knows Clark's secret had to get Kent's secret stash in their house to hit Clark with in Progeny.

Is Chloe stupid for not carrying that crap around?

Actually it shows how BRAVE Lana is for standing up to Zor-El knowing he coudl do major damage to her and Lara.

This thread is funny.
          And yet everyone buys it hook, line, and sinker. Could they any more blinded by their bias against Lana?

Comment

Well, duh!?!!

Why would Lana be carrying a piece Green K around wherever she goes?
            First off, Kara had told Lana to go over to Oliver Queen's penthouse to help out Clark.

Why would she know anything about ZOR EL? Which she didn't.

I dont think, Lana would, say "I think I will bring some Green K for Clark."

BeGone you Lana haters.

Comment

And wouldn't the green K have hurt Lara even if she had it with her in a lead box?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎