No announcement yet.

Two Heroes will fall ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicko20_cavs23
    claires blood might have healed his eye sight problem.
    In the next episodes' promo, he's wearing the glasses again. I'm happy about this, can't think him without his HRG.

Comment

nikki dies in a fire saving monica, and hopefully maya dies, but i think elle takes out sylar so he may be the second one that dies

Comment

Sylar?

In the previews it said something like "A villain will rise" and they show Sylar. So I don't think he'll die.

Maybe Adam? Why else would they make such a point to state that head blowing off was a sure way to kill him in this episode?

Comment

Adam and Nikki.

Comment

I like Adam. He hasn't had enough interaction with all the heroes to off him just yet, I hope.

I'm going with Maya and Nikki.

Comment

well elle sure is there to get him, shes at the loft, screams his name, he shoots at her, and obviously from the trailer shes electricuting someone, shes after him to gain her fathers trust back, so something happens to him, hes shooting star stek they need to get rid of his story line by either killing him, wounding him and having him hide or wounding him and taking him bak to the company

and adam supposidly gets burried alive, last i heard

Comment

Dangit. Just read imdb on Star Trek.

I think Sylar will probably get a break. I don't think this series can survive on other villains, such as the boogey/nightamre man.
                Compared to Marvel's Shadow King - Maury was Pants.

Adam is no Apocalypse. And we have yet to see a Magneto character, which I think will be the next step. Along with 'mutant registration'. Thankfully we won't have to deal with any sentinels from the future.

My money's on Niki and Nathan. (as he hasn't done much all volume)
                2 heroes will fall and a villain will rise.
                The return of Sylar???

Comment

This is a long shot, but what if "fall" doesn't necessarily mean die? Sylar could kill Molly and Matt could then go off the deep end with rage over Molly's death. Bah, probably not.

Comment

From Eonline:

"...Heroes fans, get ready to say goodbye to a guy and a girl who've been a part of the show since the beginning..."

Comment

Originally posted by dizi
                      From Eonline:

"...Heroes fans, get ready to say goodbye to a guy and a girl who've been a part of the show since the beginning..."
                      Then,it's going to be Nikki and Nathan.They are like guest stars this season.I think it's only fair to say that it's going to be them.

Comment

I agree, one of them is definitely Nikki. But I think the other one is Hiro.

Comment

I agree, one of them is definitely Nikki. But I think the other one is Hiro.
                          I can't see them killing off Hiro for a long time. I think Hiro and Peter are the two most important characters in Heroes.

I really would like Sylar to die and Matt become a villain.

Comment

I really would like Sylar to die and Matt become a villain.
                            Yes but Sylar hasn't been in the show since the beginning.

Comment

Yes but Sylar hasn't been in the show since the beginning.
                              He was mentioned in the first episode. Actually, he was at least mentioned in every episode up until 1.6 when he first appeared. Who knows though

Comment

Originally posted by Matro
                                He was mentioned in the first episode. Actually, he was at least mentioned in every episode up until 1.6 when he first appeared. Who knows though
                                You might be right, but I've read this as "has been a a part of the regular cast since the beginning..."I might be wrong though...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎