No announcement yet.

Peter looking into the future

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter looking into the future

So did anyone else find it strange and interesting that Peter tried to travel to the future to save Catlin - but that he was just watching the future happen and didn't leave Adam's side the whole time - but Peter did bring back a flyer - I mean that was cool.

Maybe Peter's starting to morph abilities together without realizing it. So he could be mixing seeing the future with Hiro's time travel power - so he wasn't really physically there.

At first I thought he was invisible and was just waiting to grab Catlin.

We already know that two Peter's can be in the same time at the same time - since Hiro interacted with himself in a previous episode. So I don't think it had anything to do with Peter already being in the future.

Any thoughts?

I think it was the projection or dream type power he got from Charles Deverux. sp?

Comment

Couldn't be the projection stuff, he had a flyer in his hand from the future when he came back. i think he was actually there, and was either invisi without knowing it or just unnoticed for the few seconds he stood there before he came back.

Comment

I think some of his powers are morphing together - which is kinda cool. Maybe he's finally gonna learn more control - he seems to be loving that electricity power

Comment

he went to the future and than came back at the same time that he left but he was still calling her name when he came back so thats all that adam heard. thats my opinion but it would be cool if he could morph abilities so they become other abilities all together.

Comment

Re: Peter looking into the future

Originally posted by Ginx
            So did anyone else find it strange and interesting that Peter tried to travel to the future to save Catlin - but that he was just watching the future happen and didn't leave Adam's side the whole time - but Peter did bring back a flyer - I mean that was cool.

Maybe Peter's starting to morph abilities together without realizing it. So he could be mixing seeing the future with Hiro's time travel power - so he wasn't really physically there.

At first I thought he was invisible and was just waiting to grab Catlin.

We already know that two Peter's can be in the same time at the same time - since Hiro interacted with himself in a previous episode. So I don't think it had anything to do with Peter already being in the future.

Any thoughts?
            It was probably something similar to the vision he had back in season one where he saw himself explode.

Comment

Have we actually seen either Hiro or Peter time-travel to the same time twice and co-exist? So far, all I've seen is adult Hiro co-exist with chibi Hiro, who wasn't time-traveling, but living his normal life as part of the timeline.

It's a stretch, but I thought maybe Peter can't travel somewhere twice. That would also serve to limit his (and Hiro's) godlike power to seemingly change history any number of times. If you travel somewhere and mess it up, it's done and there's no undoing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iritscen
                Have we actually seen either Hiro or Peter time-travel to the same time twice and co-exist? So far, all I've seen is adult Hiro co-exist with chibi Hiro, who wasn't time-traveling, but living his normal life as part of the timeline.

It's a stretch, but I thought maybe Peter can't travel somewhere twice. That would also serve to limit his (and Hiro's) godlike power to seemingly change history any number of times. If you travel somewhere and mess it up, it's done and there's no undoing it.
                that is my theory until they decide to explain it some other way.

Comment

Or perhaps it was a normal nightmare every single human on the planet has?

Comment

pretty sure it was devauxs power, but maybe mixed with hiros? when peter used devauxs power in season one his body was still their but he was dreaming, same thing that happened in this episode, but he pulled out the paper which maybe it was mixed with hiros power

Comment

Maybe he crossed paths with Freddy Kruger

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                        Or perhaps it was a normal nightmare every single human on the planet has?
                        Do you wake up every morning holding an object that was part of that dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Iritscen

Great theory. This is what I'm gonna go with.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
                            heh, sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
                              Wait... wait.. ummm.. depends on what part of the dream it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎