No announcement yet.

Matt's going to be ticked off...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's going to be ticked off...

When Matt finds out Sylar is with Molly, we will really see the son become the father.

I mean, Sylar did almost kill Matt last year with those bullets in the chest. Now he's f'ing with Molly again?

Matt has gotten quite a bit more powerful as well as darker, it'll be interesting to see(if we do) how he deals with Sylar.

Matt prolly mind-controls Sylar and tells him to eat his own damn brain.

Comment

Nah, that would be too easy. Matt will be off busy somewhere and get there too late. But how bad@ss would it have been to for Sylar to gotten the nasty surprise of facing off with Matt when he went to Mo's? Then again, Maya being the idiot that she is would have probably used her power on him.

Comment

i think matt will be at vikki pratts house next episode

Comment

Am I the only one disturbed that Molly was alone by herself in the first place? I know both Dad's have a lot on their minds, but leaving a little girl home alone, especially knowing how valuable she is and all she's recently been through, is definitely not good parenting. We know Mohinder was about to leave town, and if it turns out Matt is out of town during this too, then my respect for the characters will have dropped.

Comment

Sylar told Mohinder on the phone that "he convinced the babysitter to take the night off." He probably posed as a friend of theirs, and there had been a sitter there.

Comment

OK, I missed that part... Mohinder and Matt are off the hook then... heh

Comment

Telepathy is pretty much the only thing that Sylar, with his powers, cannot defend against. That would be pretty cool.

Comment

you have to remember though, Sylar wasn't affected by Eden's suggestion. He DOES have some form of mental capacity to defend against mental attacks, it will be interesting to see just how much.

Comment

He was effected the first time- it was after he had seen how it worked that he was able to defend against it. And Ma Petrelli was able to somewhat hold out against it, so I don't think Sylar would have had too much trouble with Matt.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎